Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] 15,000 Gems @ 1:490 (open)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 83 84
@Tierce I can sell you 660 :)
@Tierce I can sell you 660 :)
tumblr_n7yi5l1Jne1scuu34o2_r1_500_zps5d032b2c.png
@Porcelain Aha, I know where you were buying them~ Sure, I'll take them all ^_^ PMing you!
@Porcelain Aha, I know where you were buying them~ Sure, I'll take them all ^_^ PMing you!
28s0dn9.png
@Tierce I'd definitely be interested!
@Tierce I'd definitely be interested!
@cobaltmnemosyne Gah, sorry, I'm just now out of funds. If you could wait a bit, I should have enough funds to cover them in about an hour or two?
@cobaltmnemosyne Gah, sorry, I'm just now out of funds. If you could wait a bit, I should have enough funds to cover them in about an hour or two?
28s0dn9.png
@Tierce the ones I bought I just spent on genes. xD These are my personal hoard. ^_^
@Tierce the ones I bought I just spent on genes. xD These are my personal hoard. ^_^
tumblr_n7yi5l1Jne1scuu34o2_r1_500_zps5d032b2c.png
@Tierce

okay!
@Tierce

okay!
@tierce I've got 15 gems I need to sell?
@tierce I've got 15 gems I need to sell?
@TheNightingale I can only buy 8 of those right now, my funds are running dry. But I'll take them off you, just PM me! ^_^ And if you'd like, I can ping you when I have the treasure to buy some more again.
@TheNightingale I can only buy 8 of those right now, my funds are running dry. But I'll take them off you, just PM me! ^_^ And if you'd like, I can ping you when I have the treasure to buy some more again.
28s0dn9.png
@tierce 8 is fine :) and I only have the 15 to sell anyway, so I probably won't be selling again till I have worked up some more gems :) I'll send them your way.
@tierce 8 is fine :) and I only have the 15 to sell anyway, so I probably won't be selling again till I have worked up some more gems :) I'll send them your way.
I can buy 1760 right now!

@cobaltmnemosyne
I can buy 1760 right now!

@cobaltmnemosyne
28s0dn9.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 83 84