Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | What Would You Want As An Accent?
1 2
I'm rather bored, and figured I might as well make accents. I've tried my hand at skins before, but I think accents are more fun. What would you want as an accent? This doesn't necessarily mean I would make that, or sell it, but I'm desperate for ideas. I'm excited to see what people come up with!
I'm rather bored, and figured I might as well make accents. I've tried my hand at skins before, but I think accents are more fun. What would you want as an accent? This doesn't necessarily mean I would make that, or sell it, but I'm desperate for ideas. I'm excited to see what people come up with!
coatle_sleepy_adopt_reptyker_by_vampireselene13-d9ig2hu.gif 3 hours ahead of FR time, they/them, libra, intj,t2O0HCc.png
I'm always looking for more clockwork and industrial style accents. I have tried to find a glass underbelly accent with gears in it like a pocket watch with a skeletal view.
I'm always looking for more clockwork and industrial style accents. I have tried to find a glass underbelly accent with gears in it like a pocket watch with a skeletal view.
- Creepy/Gory Nocturne M accent
- Cute Pearlcatcher F accent (ie. thin gold chains with small figures like starts and hearts hanging on them, or butterfly wing pattern)

And...
- More musical accents with notes.
- Creepy/Gory Nocturne M accent
- Cute Pearlcatcher F accent (ie. thin gold chains with small figures like starts and hearts hanging on them, or butterfly wing pattern)

And...
- More musical accents with notes.
8wF4Uc8.png
A cracked or otherwise damaged pearl for a pearlcatcher would be interesting haven't really seen one of those, but would love to have one. And I'm always a big fan of ones that play with light, like carrying a lantern or other light source that effects the shadow on a dragon.
A cracked or otherwise damaged pearl for a pearlcatcher would be interesting haven't really seen one of those, but would love to have one. And I'm always a big fan of ones that play with light, like carrying a lantern or other light source that effects the shadow on a dragon.
Food.

Anything with food.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ all of the foods*:・゚✧

(But seriously, I would love to see more sweet or food themed or colorful/rainbow themed accents for plentiful breeds- like faes, or mirrors! They need more love.)
Food.

Anything with food.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ all of the foods*:・゚✧

(But seriously, I would love to see more sweet or food themed or colorful/rainbow themed accents for plentiful breeds- like faes, or mirrors! They need more love.)
tumblr_inline_nannuo22ze1snulow.gif iXHefJ4.giftumblr_inline_mqy203xj6s1qz4rgp.gif
Seconding the damaged pearl, though I'd particularly need a scratched / scarred pearl over a cracked one.

Also seconding sweets-themed accents for plentifuls, and more for males - I doubt I've ever seen an ice cream accent for guardians, and I know I've never seen one for guardian males. And I do have a chocolatey fae lady. Come to think of it, I'm not sure I've seen any for ridgebacks, either.

I want more plant-themed accents for imperial males, too, but that's just because I'm too picky. Too ornate, covers too much of his wings, too specifically tree-themed... I'll have more options as the Greenskeeper Gathering approaches, at least.
Seconding the damaged pearl, though I'd particularly need a scratched / scarred pearl over a cracked one.

Also seconding sweets-themed accents for plentifuls, and more for males - I doubt I've ever seen an ice cream accent for guardians, and I know I've never seen one for guardian males. And I do have a chocolatey fae lady. Come to think of it, I'm not sure I've seen any for ridgebacks, either.

I want more plant-themed accents for imperial males, too, but that's just because I'm too picky. Too ornate, covers too much of his wings, too specifically tree-themed... I'll have more options as the Greenskeeper Gathering approaches, at least.
0A1SWXC.png
Creepy/Gory Nocturne male and female accents!
Creepy/Gory Nocturne male and female accents!
jfLmvwf.jpg
I would love to see more purple shadow themed nocturne accents.
I would love to see more purple shadow themed nocturne accents.
I love sweet themed accents; strawberries, sprinkles, cream etc. ^-^ And I'd love to see more nature themed ones, featuring butterflies, rainbows, ladybirds, stuff like that.
I love sweet themed accents; strawberries, sprinkles, cream etc. ^-^ And I'd love to see more nature themed ones, featuring butterflies, rainbows, ladybirds, stuff like that.
I want a female Pearlcatcher accent where the pearl is an apple.
I want a female Pearlcatcher accent where the pearl is an apple.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
1 2