Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Legend of Zelda fans?
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18
hello yes Zelda

I literally stole my sister's whole ALBW experience. I played practically the whole thing and only let her do a few dungeons and I feel terrible. ;_;

Wind Waker is making me explodddeee (though its really fun). Thing is, my Wii U died. Fortunately I saved my Smash Bros from oblivion :'D

I could ramble on for a million years but I don't have the motivation to haha.
hello yes Zelda

I literally stole my sister's whole ALBW experience. I played practically the whole thing and only let her do a few dungeons and I feel terrible. ;_;

Wind Waker is making me explodddeee (though its really fun). Thing is, my Wii U died. Fortunately I saved my Smash Bros from oblivion :'D

I could ramble on for a million years but I don't have the motivation to haha.
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
AAAH So many Zelda fans :D

I really like Twilight princess ( I think that was the best of all games )
Second is the wind waker ^-^
And third is skyward sword :D

Nice to see there are so many Zelda fans ^-^ It makes me happy!
AAAH So many Zelda fans :D

I really like Twilight princess ( I think that was the best of all games )
Second is the wind waker ^-^
And third is skyward sword :D

Nice to see there are so many Zelda fans ^-^ It makes me happy!
Neat, a Zelda thread! My favorite is Minish Cap, and I loved playing Link to the Past back in the day. A Link Between Worlds was pretty fun, though I wasn't a huge fan of the DS games (still haven't finished Spirit Tracks ^^;)

Has anyone gotten all the medals in ALBW? I was working on getting them, but some of them are just so hard!
Neat, a Zelda thread! My favorite is Minish Cap, and I loved playing Link to the Past back in the day. A Link Between Worlds was pretty fun, though I wasn't a huge fan of the DS games (still haven't finished Spirit Tracks ^^;)

Has anyone gotten all the medals in ALBW? I was working on getting them, but some of them are just so hard!
MQT10mP.gif
look at my dragon I love her
+3 FR time || Manta
Pixel by MissCallieRose!
Scholas1.png
Can't remember if I've posted here already or not, but hello! I am obsessed with LOZ :D

I've played Twilight Princess (it was my first and favorite!) Skyward Sword, Wind Waker, and am currently playing Ocarina of Time for the first time. After that is Majora's mask!
Can't remember if I've posted here already or not, but hello! I am obsessed with LOZ :D

I've played Twilight Princess (it was my first and favorite!) Skyward Sword, Wind Waker, and am currently playing Ocarina of Time for the first time. After that is Majora's mask!
tumblr_ngcp5g6gr01u402sco1_500.gif
I just remembered! Out in my garage I have my original "Official Nintendo Players Guide" to both Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask! I'll need to find them for the re-release of Majora!
I just remembered! Out in my garage I have my original "Official Nintendo Players Guide" to both Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask! I'll need to find them for the re-release of Majora!
S9GIMwM.pngyKp0KRf.png8Wxihjh.gif
Oh crap, wow XD I thought this thread died. Favorite sidekick is Midna, and Fi. Both mean more to Link than the others. (I think...)
Oh crap, wow XD I thought this thread died. Favorite sidekick is Midna, and Fi. Both mean more to Link than the others. (I think...)
sig.png 1D7bNEj.png
ZLEDA ZELDA ZLEDS AAAA I FOUND MY THREAD

I've only been a fan of the series since...June...? of 2014, because I picked up OOT 3D out of boredom. I can't believe I hadn't gotten into the games sooner, they're just

perfect

So far I've completed Ocarina Of Time, Majora's Mask, Skyward Sword, A Link Between Worlds and I just got the Master Sword in Twilight Princess. So I've been going through the 3D titles steadily (with the exception of ALBW). My goal is to have TP done by the MM3D release (whenever that may be) and Wind Waker done by the time Zelda U drops (whenever that may be). And eventually get my hands on Hyrule Warriors. Also want to play some of the 2D titles!

At the moment I'd have to say Skyward Sword was my favorite overall, but that's mainly because I've quickly become Zelink trash. Also the story is the most engaging. And Ghirahim is in it.
TP is DEFINITELY climbing up the list, though! Midna is a gift to humanity.

I think parents picked up on my newfound obsession, because half of my Christmas haul was Zelda related. Was glorious.

...And I really wanna do a cosplay of some sort. Practically every character I've seen I wanna cosplay. Pointy ears are my weakness.

Also bought an ocarina, because it looked like a cool thing to learn. I'm awful at it right now but it's a lot of fun!
ZLEDA ZELDA ZLEDS AAAA I FOUND MY THREAD

I've only been a fan of the series since...June...? of 2014, because I picked up OOT 3D out of boredom. I can't believe I hadn't gotten into the games sooner, they're just

perfect

So far I've completed Ocarina Of Time, Majora's Mask, Skyward Sword, A Link Between Worlds and I just got the Master Sword in Twilight Princess. So I've been going through the 3D titles steadily (with the exception of ALBW). My goal is to have TP done by the MM3D release (whenever that may be) and Wind Waker done by the time Zelda U drops (whenever that may be). And eventually get my hands on Hyrule Warriors. Also want to play some of the 2D titles!

At the moment I'd have to say Skyward Sword was my favorite overall, but that's mainly because I've quickly become Zelink trash. Also the story is the most engaging. And Ghirahim is in it.
TP is DEFINITELY climbing up the list, though! Midna is a gift to humanity.

I think parents picked up on my newfound obsession, because half of my Christmas haul was Zelda related. Was glorious.

...And I really wanna do a cosplay of some sort. Practically every character I've seen I wanna cosplay. Pointy ears are my weakness.

Also bought an ocarina, because it looked like a cool thing to learn. I'm awful at it right now but it's a lot of fun!
big_hero_6_stamp__suit_up_by_tmnt_raph_fan-d7qw329.giftitan_stamp_by_uiopuiop-d7c73hg.gifinvader_zim_by_julesie-d4vx7ne.gif discord_explosion_stamp_by_allviran-d5lmn1d.gif skyward_sword_zelda_2_by_crazyfreak-d4hkb55.gif
if somebody gave me one of the CDI games and a means to play it I probably would tbh
if somebody gave me one of the CDI games and a means to play it I probably would tbh
big_hero_6_stamp__suit_up_by_tmnt_raph_fan-d7qw329.giftitan_stamp_by_uiopuiop-d7c73hg.gifinvader_zim_by_julesie-d4vx7ne.gif discord_explosion_stamp_by_allviran-d5lmn1d.gif skyward_sword_zelda_2_by_crazyfreak-d4hkb55.gif
diD YOU SAY "LEGEND OF ZELDA???" It's only like my favorite video game series. I even have a whole hatchery dedicated to it.

My favorite one was A Link Between Worlds, followed closely by Majora's Mask. Even with the lack of Ganondorf in both games.
diD YOU SAY "LEGEND OF ZELDA???" It's only like my favorite video game series. I even have a whole hatchery dedicated to it.

My favorite one was A Link Between Worlds, followed closely by Majora's Mask. Even with the lack of Ganondorf in both games.

"And it started with two men.
One was life.
And one was death. "
-Avengers, Johnathan Hickman
I love playing legend of zelda the games i've played are phantom hour glass and spirit tracks and a Link to the Past and Four Swords
I love playing legend of zelda the games i've played are phantom hour glass and spirit tracks and a Link to the Past and Four Swords
NXwxhXo.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 18