Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mantarunes & Flourish Finale!
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 38 39
@Gaia

Thank you :D

Hmmm so if it comes from -living piles of toxic waste-, it must be considered... junk food?? :D
@Gaia

Thank you :D

Hmmm so if it comes from -living piles of toxic waste-, it must be considered... junk food?? :D
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
@Gaia it's tough with these new bosses plus the event mobs though :( I've gotten so frustrated that I've gone to the Mire a few times instead. It's taking me ever to level exalt fodder with this double whammy.
@Gaia it's tough with these new bosses plus the event mobs though :( I've gotten so frustrated that I've gone to the Mire a few times instead. It's taking me ever to level exalt fodder with this double whammy.
12266738.png12223394.png10712216.png9093168.png9894381.png
@CapnLuftwaffle; Yes, I do admit that with the event chests it has become really hard. It's like an extra set of mammertees, and they even appear in groups of four which makes it impossible. But luckily they are leaving again after the 4th of January, which should make it tons easier ^_^
@CapnLuftwaffle; Yes, I do admit that with the event chests it has become really hard. It's like an extra set of mammertees, and they even appear in groups of four which makes it impossible. But luckily they are leaving again after the 4th of January, which should make it tons easier ^_^
@Gaia I've encountered them an unreasonable amount of times(I think three in one half hour session is unreasonable), and it seems each time when I'm out of breath or one of my main dragons is hurting for health(but would still be able to fight three normal battles). They're an unnecessary addition. The only reason to add them to the coliseum is for something fun and challenging to fight that has a high exp pay-out. We already got that with the shiny new venue I avoid.
Of course it's still do-able to level exalt fodder, I'm just unimpressed and will probably stick to the mire for a while before dealing with stupid crazy strong monsters again.
It's like in Skyrim- I usually only activate dragons once I've hit level 30 or so. Any time before that and they become a hassle to deal with.
All I'm saying is we don't need them. I usually don't mind whatever additions to the site are implemented. I understand it's a difficult task to keep a site running and the people on it happy/content, and it's something I would never dream of doing. Mad respect to our admins for having such a smooth-running site. I just don't see why we need something that difficult in a relatively easy venue(when you have level 25 dragons at your disposal), especially with the new venue and its crazy stupid strong monsters.
Maybe after the NoNsplosion and the jawlockers have left(those absolutely wreck my team cause apparently I'm the only person on the site who has them dodge every other attack) they will be easier to deal with.
@Gaia I've encountered them an unreasonable amount of times(I think three in one half hour session is unreasonable), and it seems each time when I'm out of breath or one of my main dragons is hurting for health(but would still be able to fight three normal battles). They're an unnecessary addition. The only reason to add them to the coliseum is for something fun and challenging to fight that has a high exp pay-out. We already got that with the shiny new venue I avoid.
Of course it's still do-able to level exalt fodder, I'm just unimpressed and will probably stick to the mire for a while before dealing with stupid crazy strong monsters again.
It's like in Skyrim- I usually only activate dragons once I've hit level 30 or so. Any time before that and they become a hassle to deal with.
All I'm saying is we don't need them. I usually don't mind whatever additions to the site are implemented. I understand it's a difficult task to keep a site running and the people on it happy/content, and it's something I would never dream of doing. Mad respect to our admins for having such a smooth-running site. I just don't see why we need something that difficult in a relatively easy venue(when you have level 25 dragons at your disposal), especially with the new venue and its crazy stupid strong monsters.
Maybe after the NoNsplosion and the jawlockers have left(those absolutely wreck my team cause apparently I'm the only person on the site who has them dodge every other attack) they will be easier to deal with.
Grieving, please be kind
qzCtLQ4.gif
Ooooh Manta Rays!
Ooooh Manta Rays!
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
fabulous new addition to the coliseum battles! Its good to have a little challenge
fabulous new addition to the coliseum battles! Its good to have a little challenge
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
*squeaks* More jigsaws, yess~
And I must get my hands on some of those flourish tail pieces ;A;
*squeaks* More jigsaws, yess~
And I must get my hands on some of those flourish tail pieces ;A;
@Mammawolf: Oh wow, that is incredibly often! O_o, do you want to switch luck? As a familiar hunter, I'd like to see them more often than I do now!

But I definitely see your point. I think the main reason they were introduced was because of the suggestions made in the Suggestions Forum. But I do see how it negatively affects you, especially in combination with high encounter rates, unlucky timing and those bloody jawlockers. Hopefulyl they'll show up less for you, and you can go back to normal training once the jawlockers are gone! c:
@Mammawolf: Oh wow, that is incredibly often! O_o, do you want to switch luck? As a familiar hunter, I'd like to see them more often than I do now!

But I definitely see your point. I think the main reason they were introduced was because of the suggestions made in the Suggestions Forum. But I do see how it negatively affects you, especially in combination with high encounter rates, unlucky timing and those bloody jawlockers. Hopefulyl they'll show up less for you, and you can go back to normal training once the jawlockers are gone! c:
So is that forehead rune in the middle of the mantarunes getting changed or something? It's different on the pictures of the familiar and the banner image?
So is that forehead rune in the middle of the mantarunes getting changed or something? It's different on the pictures of the familiar and the banner image?
tumblr_o0esauQ9Hj1tfzajgo1_500.png
ERMAHGHERSH FLOURISH THIIINGS
ERMAHGHERSH FLOURISH THIIINGS
I'm probably supposed to be typing an essay right now.
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 38 39