Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | HAVE BEARS WILL TRADE
1 2 3
@cobaltmnemosyne Would you be willing to trade a voltspire intruder or sundial imposter for my spare starbear?
@cobaltmnemosyne Would you be willing to trade a voltspire intruder or sundial imposter for my spare starbear?
@evenasnow

Yeah, I'll send an intruder over!
@evenasnow

Yeah, I'll send an intruder over!
@cobaltmnemosyne still have a voltspire, and will you trade for my sundial?
@cobaltmnemosyne still have a voltspire, and will you trade for my sundial?
@Skiatha @photoaxis

Sorry, but I'll have to decline. Thank you for your offers, though.
@Skiatha @photoaxis

Sorry, but I'll have to decline. Thank you for your offers, though.
@cobaltmnemosyne

I'm looking for a sundial -- I have a jadecarved (I didn't see that one on your have list). Interested?
@cobaltmnemosyne

I'm looking for a sundial -- I have a jadecarved (I didn't see that one on your have list). Interested?
Valar Morghulis

Liquidating Account: Aywas GP/BP for Gems (preferred) and/or Treasure.
1 GP = 100 gems
1 Gem = 850T
@Mommy

I'm going to have to say no, but thank you so much for the offer! The sundial was my #1 to find, so I'm not so ready to give it up (flight pride, y'know?).
@Mommy

I'm going to have to say no, but thank you so much for the offer! The sundial was my #1 to find, so I'm not so ready to give it up (flight pride, y'know?).
@cobaltmnemosyne

Heh heh. No worries. :) I'm starting to get doubles or everything so I'm trying to find what I DON'T have.
@cobaltmnemosyne

Heh heh. No worries. :) I'm starting to get doubles or everything so I'm trying to find what I DON'T have.
Valar Morghulis

Liquidating Account: Aywas GP/BP for Gems (preferred) and/or Treasure.
1 GP = 100 gems
1 Gem = 850T
@cobaltmnemosyne
I really want that Fungusbearing phony. I have extras of all the event mimics and mimic bears; except Jadecarved decoy and of course the Phony. Whichever you want.
@cobaltmnemosyne
I really want that Fungusbearing phony. I have extras of all the event mimics and mimic bears; except Jadecarved decoy and of course the Phony. Whichever you want.
somber-t.png
@xoLunaox

I'd be happy to trade with ya! I'd definitely be interested in a slumbering charlatan if you have one.
@xoLunaox

I'd be happy to trade with ya! I'd definitely be interested in a slumbering charlatan if you have one.
@cobaltmnemosyne
I sure do :) Ill send it over
@cobaltmnemosyne
I sure do :) Ill send it over
somber-t.png
1 2 3