Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Auctions not taking correct fee
Quote:
Your auction of Bold Jumping Spider (1) was sold for 390 treasure!
You'll find 389 treasure enclosed, after a processing fee of 1.

The processing fee on this should have been 4. Not that I'm complaining, but just thought someone should know.
Quote:
Your auction of Bold Jumping Spider (1) was sold for 390 treasure!
You'll find 389 treasure enclosed, after a processing fee of 1.

The processing fee on this should have been 4. Not that I'm complaining, but just thought someone should know.
A similar thing happened for me: sold 5 Delicate Bat Wings for 2500 treasure, with a processing fee of only 1.

Edit: Went ahead and sent a PM to Akiri with the extra money attached and an explanation.
A similar thing happened for me: sold 5 Delicate Bat Wings for 2500 treasure, with a processing fee of only 1.

Edit: Went ahead and sent a PM to Akiri with the extra money attached and an explanation.
Spring cleaning: 14 dragons for sale, RTB, most of them 10kt per. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1798234/1
As a follow up, I haven't noticed any other errors in the auctions I've had today, just this one for some reason. I'll keep my eyes open (and I can give back the 3T if I need to!)
As a follow up, I haven't noticed any other errors in the auctions I've had today, just this one for some reason. I'll keep my eyes open (and I can give back the 3T if I need to!)
Encountered the same problem! I sold some Sprockets for 7500 today; the fee should've been 75, but only 1 was subtracted. I guess I'll send Akiri the money + an explanation, too...?
Encountered the same problem! I sold some Sprockets for 7500 today; the fee should've been 75, but only 1 was subtracted. I guess I'll send Akiri the money + an explanation, too...?
My problem is when I post them for sale. I posted three dragons for sale and it gave me a fee of 100 to 300 will be deducted. As none of the auctions have finished, I don't know the actual amount taken but I wanted to give a warning.
My problem is when I post them for sale. I posted three dragons for sale and it gave me a fee of 100 to 300 will be deducted. As none of the auctions have finished, I don't know the actual amount taken but I wanted to give a warning.
I had it happen again!
Quote:
Your auction of Centipede (1) was sold for 450 treasure!
You'll find 449 treasure enclosed, after a processing fee of 1
I had it happen again!
Quote:
Your auction of Centipede (1) was sold for 450 treasure!
You'll find 449 treasure enclosed, after a processing fee of 1
Same here:

Your auction of Iron Ore (1) was sold for 280 treasure!
You'll find 279 treasure enclosed, after a processing fee of 1.
Same here:

Your auction of Iron Ore (1) was sold for 280 treasure!
You'll find 279 treasure enclosed, after a processing fee of 1.
zBstkwt.png
I had the same problem, but the auctions before and after it subtracted the right amounts. It was just the one.
I had the same problem, but the auctions before and after it subtracted the right amounts. It was just the one.
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)