Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Event items disappearing
1 2 3 4 5
I thought I hadn't opened as many chests as the site said I had, but I can't be sure. I'll pay more attention with the next lot~
I thought I hadn't opened as many chests as the site said I had, but I can't be sure. I'll pay more attention with the next lot~
THE EYE HOARDER OF SORNIETH.

Flatfin Enjoyer
lost 20 more last night, and 10 just now. so that makes a total of over 40 chests i've lost.
lost 20 more last night, and 10 just now. so that makes a total of over 40 chests i've lost.
ZVy3zUW.png
I tried opening my chests and the popup to open/collect just disappeared and the number of my chests dropped and I got no items from it.
I tried opening my chests and the popup to open/collect just disappeared and the number of my chests dropped and I got no items from it.
4oIU5KA.png
|Tumblr|
The person who started this thread posted in mine as well since we have similar problems, so I posted here too.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=bug&id=1288818

Incase it's needed, there's the link to mine with the issues I'm having.
The person who started this thread posted in mine as well since we have similar problems, so I posted here too.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=bug&id=1288818

Incase it's needed, there's the link to mine with the issues I'm having.
tumblr_otxe4lVheo1wwx926o1_1280.jpg
lost 42 chests after opening 1
lost 42 chests after opening 1
I've been experiencing the same thing as well as lower drop rates for chests today. I hope they fix this soon.
I've been experiencing the same thing as well as lower drop rates for chests today. I hope they fix this soon.
So far this entire event has been plagued with problems regarding the chests.
So far this entire event has been plagued with problems regarding the chests.
Are we going to get our chests back please?
Are we going to get our chests back please?
I've lost three so far. It asks me if I really, really want to open them, I say yes, and then I'm back in my Hoard, one chest down, with no loot to show from that chest. Dropped a line to Support earlier today, waiting to hear back.
I've lost three so far. It asks me if I really, really want to open them, I say yes, and then I'm back in my Hoard, one chest down, with no loot to show from that chest. Dropped a line to Support earlier today, waiting to hear back.
had this issue as well, had 2 but only could open 1
had this issue as well, had 2 but only could open 1
1 2 3 4 5