Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Login/Site Access Errors
When I log into the site, I am shown as logged in, but then upon trying to access my lair, the site shows me my lair, but as though I were logged out. If I then try to access other parts of the site I'm shown as logged out, but even if I log in there, I am still not logged in in other sections of the site, even if I'm shown as logged in at the top of the page.
When I log into the site, I am shown as logged in, but then upon trying to access my lair, the site shows me my lair, but as though I were logged out. If I then try to access other parts of the site I'm shown as logged out, but even if I log in there, I am still not logged in in other sections of the site, even if I'm shown as logged in at the top of the page.
Rixec - Plague Flight
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
@Rixec This is caused by the www and www1 pages - you're logged into one but not the other. The best work around for this is to go to the Main Page, log out, and log back in again. That should fix it for the rest of the day. :)
@Rixec This is caused by the www and www1 pages - you're logged into one but not the other. The best work around for this is to go to the Main Page, log out, and log back in again. That should fix it for the rest of the day. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Thanks. I went through and cleared my browsing history and that helped too, now it doesn't switch between the two.
Thanks. I went through and cleared my browsing history and that helped too, now it doesn't switch between the two.
Rixec - Plague Flight
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif