Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Pricing my L10 Tundra
Hi, I'm relatively new to the game and have no clue on how to price dragons. I have a Level 10 Tundra male and I want to sell him. I'm not quite sure how much he's worth so I need some help? Would be much appreciated, thanks in advance! :)
Hi, I'm relatively new to the game and have no clue on how to price dragons. I have a Level 10 Tundra male and I want to sell him. I'm not quite sure how much he's worth so I need some help? Would be much appreciated, thanks in advance! :)
@Seahaven It looks like your Tundra male is one of your progens (the two dragons you started the game with), meaning you can't sell or trade him.
@Seahaven It looks like your Tundra male is one of your progens (the two dragons you started the game with), meaning you can't sell or trade him.
@Seahaven

At least 15k, this is how much you can get from exalting, but if he is your progenitor, you can't sell him and you won't get any treasure for exalting him.
@Seahaven

At least 15k, this is how much you can get from exalting, but if he is your progenitor, you can't sell him and you won't get any treasure for exalting him.
Oh okay. Good to know! Thank you very much for your help! :)
Oh okay. Good to know! Thank you very much for your help! :)