Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [R] Snapper/Spiral Reserves (None Left!)
1 2 3 4 5
Alright, @mes3 , just send the treasure on over and I'll put your name on the list!
Alright, @mes3 , just send the treasure on over and I'll put your name on the list!
@Monumental I sent the t ^_^ Pleace poot my name up XD
@Monumental I sent the t ^_^ Pleace poot my name up XD
@monumental
I understand, that happens - ping me if seirye decides to wait, but otherwise i don't mind waiting.
@monumental
I understand, that happens - ping me if seirye decides to wait, but otherwise i don't mind waiting.
@mes3 Your name is now on the list! And, with that... Reservations are now formally closed!

@RAW Alright; I just hate to make you wait, mate. (Haha, I'm hilarious...)

@Seirye @BONE @Jesseth I'll be messaging everyone when it comes time for them to take their pick of the clutches. And, for those of you who have to wait for the next clutch... Mark your calendar's for August 18th! Or, you know, five days after that since I can never seem to get my hands on a Boon...
@mes3 Your name is now on the list! And, with that... Reservations are now formally closed!

@RAW Alright; I just hate to make you wait, mate. (Haha, I'm hilarious...)

@Seirye @BONE @Jesseth I'll be messaging everyone when it comes time for them to take their pick of the clutches. And, for those of you who have to wait for the next clutch... Mark your calendar's for August 18th! Or, you know, five days after that since I can never seem to get my hands on a Boon...
1 2 3 4 5