Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Eseli's Newbie Raffle 12/15 (Closed!)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
@Cestra You're welcome! And Happy Holidays to you too~ owo
@Cestra You're welcome! And Happy Holidays to you too~ owo
VKnUlcI.pngRobMnlo.pngJp7QW8F.png
@rosedragoness Mirror Female #1 should be on her way shortly!

@Serpede Fae Female #1 is on her way!

Sorry for taking an extra day to send out your prizes, I sadly didn't get the chance to get on FR yesterday because of other things going on.
@rosedragoness Mirror Female #1 should be on her way shortly!

@Serpede Fae Female #1 is on her way!

Sorry for taking an extra day to send out your prizes, I sadly didn't get the chance to get on FR yesterday because of other things going on.
Congrats to the last winners of the Dragon Raffle!
  1. @Zinfandel
  2. @DrowofShadows
  3. @creamy
  4. @Maagpie
  5. @aajlist

You have until 23:59 server time on Dec. 31tst to claim your prize!
(Since it's around New Year's, I know everyone is busy, I'm extending the prize claim time by a couple days so you all have a better chance of seeing this and making your prize claim post.)

Since these are the last 5 dragons, if you don't see one you like (or only one or two you like but might not get) and would prefer to just wait for the item raffle instead, just let me know! If you do, you'll get first picks in it since you will have already had your ticket drawn! I think this is fair since this means there would be no chance for you to not get drawn again and miss out on prizes entirely.

Just reply to this thread with "pass" or add "pass" into your prize claim post after you put in the dragons you would like so I know if you would prefer to just wait until the item raffle.
Do NOT add item prizes into your prize claim post if you're deciding to wait for the item raffle. It's a busy and partly stressful time of year and as much organization I can get is a huge help, so thank you in advance.

Reminder that these are tickets drawn for the Dragon Raffle Only, not the item raffle! Please do not put prizes from the Item Raffle in your prize claim post.

Also remember to check the first post of the thread for details on prize claiming. If you don't format your prize claim post properly then I might not be able to give you a prize (and that would suck!)
Congrats to the last winners of the Dragon Raffle!
  1. @Zinfandel
  2. @DrowofShadows
  3. @creamy
  4. @Maagpie
  5. @aajlist

You have until 23:59 server time on Dec. 31tst to claim your prize!
(Since it's around New Year's, I know everyone is busy, I'm extending the prize claim time by a couple days so you all have a better chance of seeing this and making your prize claim post.)

Since these are the last 5 dragons, if you don't see one you like (or only one or two you like but might not get) and would prefer to just wait for the item raffle instead, just let me know! If you do, you'll get first picks in it since you will have already had your ticket drawn! I think this is fair since this means there would be no chance for you to not get drawn again and miss out on prizes entirely.

Just reply to this thread with "pass" or add "pass" into your prize claim post after you put in the dragons you would like so I know if you would prefer to just wait until the item raffle.
Do NOT add item prizes into your prize claim post if you're deciding to wait for the item raffle. It's a busy and partly stressful time of year and as much organization I can get is a huge help, so thank you in advance.

Reminder that these are tickets drawn for the Dragon Raffle Only, not the item raffle! Please do not put prizes from the Item Raffle in your prize claim post.

Also remember to check the first post of the thread for details on prize claiming. If you don't format your prize claim post properly then I might not be able to give you a prize (and that would suck!)
@Eseli

I'll pass and wait for the item raffle (:
Not to be ungrateful! I would just rather have someone have a dragon they really want than taking a dragon I'm not sure will stay in my lair for very long.
@Eseli

I'll pass and wait for the item raffle (:
Not to be ungrateful! I would just rather have someone have a dragon they really want than taking a dragon I'm not sure will stay in my lair for very long.
@aajlist alright! thanks for letting me know! owo
@aajlist alright! thanks for letting me know! owo
@Eseli

I honestly really like the last tundra female with the pale colors and soft green wings. The second tundra female.
@Eseli

I honestly really like the last tundra female with the pale colors and soft green wings. The second tundra female.
@Eseli

I want pass in this time, and I want wait item raffle if I can do.
I'm always not enough food so I can't get lovely dragon.
@Eseli

I want pass in this time, and I want wait item raffle if I can do.
I'm always not enough food so I can't get lovely dragon.
@Eseli

Hello! and thank you! ahhh, i'd like to pass on a dragon for the item raffle if i could?
@Eseli

Hello! and thank you! ahhh, i'd like to pass on a dragon for the item raffle if i could?
Lol hi
@DrowofShadows Tundra Female #2 is on her way!

@creamy and @Zinfandel alright! you're in the item raffle then~
@DrowofShadows Tundra Female #2 is on her way!

@creamy and @Zinfandel alright! you're in the item raffle then~
Due to deciding to not pick a dragon from the dragon raffle, the following are the first winners of the Item Raffle!
  1. @Zinfandel
  2. @creamy
  3. @aajlist

You have until 14:00 server time on Jan. 2nd to claim your prize!

Remember to check the first post of the thread for details on prize claiming. If you don't format your prize claim post properly then I might not be able to give you a prize (and that would suck!)
Due to deciding to not pick a dragon from the dragon raffle, the following are the first winners of the Item Raffle!
  1. @Zinfandel
  2. @creamy
  3. @aajlist

You have until 14:00 server time on Jan. 2nd to claim your prize!

Remember to check the first post of the thread for details on prize claiming. If you don't format your prize claim post properly then I might not be able to give you a prize (and that would suck!)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19