Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | i'll draw stuff for genes
hello i am new to this website but i'm a fairly prominent artist on tumblr... here are som examples of my stuff: 1 2 3 4 and also here's my art tag but i'd suggest going back a few pages cause i haven't been doing my normal things recently....

i would love a couple of primary/secondary genes for my baby nocturnes!! (anything but freckle tbh) i will draw whatever u want... only doing a couple of things ?? i'll start w/ three slots.

1. open
2. open
3. open
hello i am new to this website but i'm a fairly prominent artist on tumblr... here are som examples of my stuff: 1 2 3 4 and also here's my art tag but i'd suggest going back a few pages cause i haven't been doing my normal things recently....

i would love a couple of primary/secondary genes for my baby nocturnes!! (anything but freckle tbh) i will draw whatever u want... only doing a couple of things ?? i'll start w/ three slots.

1. open
2. open
3. open
hey just... ya know... boosting this or w/e its called
hey just... ya know... boosting this or w/e its called
@sparrf
Your art is rad and your nocturne lady has dream colours.
I'm gonna hunt the MP for a while, have you got any preferences on what you want? Or just 'choose what you think looks good'?
@sparrf
Your art is rad and your nocturne lady has dream colours.
I'm gonna hunt the MP for a while, have you got any preferences on what you want? Or just 'choose what you think looks good'?
L3t8ZMg.png
@tengu dude anything u can find!!! i like the bar gene a lot but anything would be great... im super excited for her. she's gonna b beautiful !!! just lemme know what ya want me to draw and I'll get right on it
@tengu dude anything u can find!!! i like the bar gene a lot but anything would be great... im super excited for her. she's gonna b beautiful !!! just lemme know what ya want me to draw and I'll get right on it
@sparrf
I threw you a pm wooooo uwu
@sparrf
I threw you a pm wooooo uwu
L3t8ZMg.png