Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Will trade dragons for food! [closed]
1 2
A special thank you to @Heradotus @Rynxenvy and @kiwiraptor for the free food! After some gathering only 3 dragons went hungry. Thank you so much. My food stores are now depleted again though, so my offer for dragons for food still stands!
A special thank you to @Heradotus @Rynxenvy and @kiwiraptor for the free food! After some gathering only 3 dragons went hungry. Thank you so much. My food stores are now depleted again though, so my offer for dragons for food still stands!
B1tRAiB.png
@Bosmer

Would you be willing to trade Banana?
@Bosmer

Would you be willing to trade Banana?
kUL6lb9.png
@Bosmer How much food would you want for one of the Crystal Guardian Offsprings?
@Bosmer How much food would you want for one of the Crystal Guardian Offsprings?
@Bosmer I'll send you some food, anywho c: if you're parting with hatchlings, would you also part with an offspring of Fireworks and Incense? I kind of like the pairing more ahem.
@Bosmer I'll send you some food, anywho c: if you're parting with hatchlings, would you also part with an offspring of Fireworks and Incense? I kind of like the pairing more ahem.
tumblr_inline_nm3gqhG6rQ1qmu9vp_540.png
@Bosmer is the red unnamed imperial up for trade?
@Bosmer is the red unnamed imperial up for trade?
7CSi0T0.png
let go let go let go let golet go
CONGREGATION OF
THE WITHERING LAMENT

letOdds-2-bottom.png
I got a stack for plants and a stack of meat just for you. I really love Juniper~! c:
I got a stack for plants and a stack of meat just for you. I really love Juniper~! c:
ec4c7c25-da03-4abb-b5f6-4fc772a049b7.png
@Bosmer oops forgot to ping ya lol
@Bosmer oops forgot to ping ya lol
ec4c7c25-da03-4abb-b5f6-4fc772a049b7.png
@Bosmer Is Disco available?
@Bosmer Is Disco available?
1 2