Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | 'Pet All Familiars' button?
1 2 3
Support, because playing a game should be fun.

It takes about 6 clicks for me to bond with a familiar, because I have too many to just click through dragons, so I have to swap them out manually. With as many familiars as I have, that's well over 1000 clicks, and that's absolutely ridiculous.

A bond all button isn't "cheating." I still won't get my chests any faster than you. It will still take x amount of days for them to level up.

I think a good middle ground would be making it a button that costs gems to use. Something minuscule, like 5 gems.
Support, because playing a game should be fun.

It takes about 6 clicks for me to bond with a familiar, because I have too many to just click through dragons, so I have to swap them out manually. With as many familiars as I have, that's well over 1000 clicks, and that's absolutely ridiculous.

A bond all button isn't "cheating." I still won't get my chests any faster than you. It will still take x amount of days for them to level up.

I think a good middle ground would be making it a button that costs gems to use. Something minuscule, like 5 gems.
cKI1ztB.gif
Sig by @slick
support!

awesome idea @djkid
support!

awesome idea @djkid
Ehhh, I don't know, honestly. I have wrist problems and a shoddy internet connection and I've never felt the need for a "Bond All" button. That's just me, of course. But I also feel like it'd... take away the point of familiars? Make them more of an aesthetic thing. Because then when you get a chest or something, you have no idea which one you got it from and then...

Maybe you can "Bond All" and get the appropriate amount of treasure from each familiar, but it negates the chests you'd get from them--that way, it forces you to pay attention. Manually bond with the ones that are about to give you a chest, and you get your prize. If you just click "Bond All" every day without thinking, no chests for you. I feel like that would be a fair way to separate the lazy people from the ones who legitimately have slow connections/computers/disabilities.

Or, as another user suggested, only bond with the awakened familiars and the others must be manual. Otherwise I don't know how chests would be distributed besides generically along with the rest of your loot.
Ehhh, I don't know, honestly. I have wrist problems and a shoddy internet connection and I've never felt the need for a "Bond All" button. That's just me, of course. But I also feel like it'd... take away the point of familiars? Make them more of an aesthetic thing. Because then when you get a chest or something, you have no idea which one you got it from and then...

Maybe you can "Bond All" and get the appropriate amount of treasure from each familiar, but it negates the chests you'd get from them--that way, it forces you to pay attention. Manually bond with the ones that are about to give you a chest, and you get your prize. If you just click "Bond All" every day without thinking, no chests for you. I feel like that would be a fair way to separate the lazy people from the ones who legitimately have slow connections/computers/disabilities.

Or, as another user suggested, only bond with the awakened familiars and the others must be manual. Otherwise I don't know how chests would be distributed besides generically along with the rest of your loot.
I, like many others, think that there should be an easier way to bond with familiars, but I do not support a "bond all" button. I think that if there was a "bond all" button, then you wouldn't actually be doing anything and you would get treasure anyway. That would defeat the purpose of all of the hard work that coliseum grinder and fairgrounds players contributed. That being said, it should not take an entire hour to bond with all of your familiars, so to fix this, I believe that either buttons should be added from the main lair page, or the button shouldn't be out of scrolling distance when you change dragons. I do not hope to offend people by this response, but I am merely stating my opinion and I apologize if it offends anyone.
I, like many others, think that there should be an easier way to bond with familiars, but I do not support a "bond all" button. I think that if there was a "bond all" button, then you wouldn't actually be doing anything and you would get treasure anyway. That would defeat the purpose of all of the hard work that coliseum grinder and fairgrounds players contributed. That being said, it should not take an entire hour to bond with all of your familiars, so to fix this, I believe that either buttons should be added from the main lair page, or the button shouldn't be out of scrolling distance when you change dragons. I do not hope to offend people by this response, but I am merely stating my opinion and I apologize if it offends anyone.
[quote name="Dygii" date="2014-12-27 17:38:36"] Because then when you get a chest or something, you have no idea which one you got it from and then... [/quote] Hence why I was saying-- that doing something like this should give you a list that says which familiar gave you what. Tho-- I don't know why that would be that important who gave you what? I understand knowing why you'd wanna know which one trust you more tho...That could all go on the list, I'm sure? [quote name="Blobfish" date="2014-12-27 22:27:03"]I, like many others, think that there should be an easier way to bond with familiars, but I do not support a "bond all" button. I think that if there was a "bond all" button, then you wouldn't actually be doing anything and you would get treasure anyway. That would defeat the purpose of all of the hard work that coliseum grinder and fairgrounds players contributed. That being said, it should not take an entire hour to bond with all of your familiars, so to fix this, I believe that either buttons should be added from the main lair page, or the button shouldn't be out of scrolling distance when you change dragons. I do not hope to offend people by this response, but I am merely stating my opinion and I apologize if it offends anyone.[/quote] Naahh, No ones going to jump you for your opinion. (At least-- I won't. [:) To me a 'Pet All'/'Bond All' button is the same as the 'Feed all Dragons' and 'Open All Chests' button. Clicking on a few buttons does not require any skill-- it's...more like grinding than anything. It's just something to stand in your way of getting the money and make you 'work' for it. I never really felt like I 'earned' it when I go thru and petted all of the familiars. I just felt like I could have been doing something else on the site. Some people might say it adds challenge-- But as for me-- Nah. I mean it's not like I'm saying we put in a 'auto-play games' or an 'auto-fight in coliseum' button. We're just petting familiars....that would have otherwise been pet [i]anyway[/i] but in record time. Maybe make it so that only people who have the 'Well-Fed' Bonus can do it? I also saw something a couple other times about only 'Awakened' familiars should have this option-- Which I also find fair, I suppose.
Dygii wrote on 2014-12-27 17:38:36:
Because then when you get a chest or something, you have no idea which one you got it from and then...
Hence why I was saying-- that doing something like this should give you a list that says which familiar gave you what. Tho-- I don't know why that would be that important who gave you what? I understand knowing why you'd wanna know which one trust you more tho...That could all go on the list, I'm sure?
Blobfish wrote on 2014-12-27 22:27:03:

Naahh, No ones going to jump you for your opinion. (At least-- I won't. [:)
To me a 'Pet All'/'Bond All' button is the same as the 'Feed all Dragons' and 'Open All Chests' button. Clicking on a few buttons does not require any skill-- it's...more like grinding than anything. It's just something to stand in your way of getting the money and make you 'work' for it. I never really felt like I 'earned' it when I go thru and petted all of the familiars. I just felt like I could have been doing something else on the site.
Some people might say it adds challenge-- But as for me-- Nah. I mean it's not like I'm saying we put in a 'auto-play games' or an 'auto-fight in coliseum' button. We're just petting familiars....that would have otherwise been pet anyway but in record time.

Maybe make it so that only people who have the 'Well-Fed' Bonus can do it?
I also saw something a couple other times about only 'Awakened' familiars should have this option-- Which I also find fair, I suppose.
942.gif
1 2 3