Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Marketplace authentication error
1 2 3
Getting this error while using Chrome. The error doesn't show up when I use (ugh) Internet Explorer, but it loads indefinitely instead.

Edit: Tried it a few more times in IE, got it to work.
Getting this error while using Chrome. The error doesn't show up when I use (ugh) Internet Explorer, but it loads indefinitely instead.

Edit: Tried it a few more times in IE, got it to work.
Selling everything in my lair. Make an offer!
Getting the same error, in Chrome.
Getting the same error, in Chrome.
YVJY8Ut.png sh5xjiu.png
uY2YPWr.png
eswSnrS.png
UeSE1vI.png
eqbW1c0.png
HJLIYn4.png
EB9jVcQ.png
SBaWSbL.png
y41plqc.png
YMPbu9R.png
I'm getting it in Chrome, but not in Firefox
I'm getting it in Chrome, but not in Firefox
Dragongender (Dragongender flag)Gray Aroace (Gray Aroace flag)Trixic (Trixic flag)It/Its (Nonbinary flag)LRdLP2V.pngbYt72YT.pngHy42lxI.png6YousWl.pngMXsk4ah.pngBt9KLea.png
Yup, same error, Chrome for me too. About to try Firefox. Chrome pls ;_;
Yup, same error, Chrome for me too. About to try Firefox. Chrome pls ;_;
I just tried it in Firefox, and it worked, but not in Chrome.
I just tried it in Firefox, and it worked, but not in Chrome.
Doesnt work in chrome. If I want to buy anything I have to use my phone, which strangely enough also uses chrome but I guess its different enough to not experience the same issues.
Doesnt work in chrome. If I want to buy anything I have to use my phone, which strangely enough also uses chrome but I guess its different enough to not experience the same issues.
4f4ec8b56b_98242060_o2.gif
honestly this is driving me insame :( i can not buy anything! for days now :
honestly this is driving me insame :( i can not buy anything! for days now :
I've been having this error in thr marketplace on Chrome aswell, it's driving me crazy!
I've been having this error in thr marketplace on Chrome aswell, it's driving me crazy!
Had this issue for the first time today when trying to purchase a scarf from the Treasure marketplace on Chrome. I ended up purchasing it through my phone (Samsung Galaxy S5) which also uses Chrome. And I don't know if it's related but when I tried to post this message the site timed out.
Had this issue for the first time today when trying to purchase a scarf from the Treasure marketplace on Chrome. I ended up purchasing it through my phone (Samsung Galaxy S5) which also uses Chrome. And I don't know if it's related but when I tried to post this message the site timed out.
Owner of Aurorae Hatchery
HjJ85za.png
Same problem here, using Chrome. Closing the browser and reopening has fixed it for me so far, but by the time I reopen sometimes the item I wanted is sold out. :(
Same problem here, using Chrome. Closing the browser and reopening has fixed it for me so far, but by the time I reopen sometimes the item I wanted is sold out. :(
6UvQBco.pngnx2s1ng.png6UvQBco.png
1 2 3