Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Gene'd M Noc
1 2
I have this little guy here that I don't have room for, and I don't want to exalt him, I'd rather he go to a good home. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8922879] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89229/8922879_350.png[/img] [/url] Just make an offer on him, treasure or gems accepted. :)
I have this little guy here that I don't have room for, and I don't want to exalt him, I'd rather he go to a good home.

8922879_350.png

Just make an offer on him, treasure or gems accepted. :)
plague1_zps841fda19.png
Bump.
Bump.
plague1_zps841fda19.png
^
^
plague1_zps841fda19.png
Oh! I've been looking everywhere for a male! But, the sad thing is, I can only offer 15000! That's too little isn't it? Oooh, crapadoodles! How about I throw in a--- oh, wait--- well, when you have the room and if you accept, I'll throw in an adorable male tundra. I can't post pics for some reason, so you'll have to take a look at him in my lair. He's sooooooooo cute! Love his pattern too! :D

edit: If 15000 isn't enough, I can do those payment plans(ex:6001T for 1T)
Oh! I've been looking everywhere for a male! But, the sad thing is, I can only offer 15000! That's too little isn't it? Oooh, crapadoodles! How about I throw in a--- oh, wait--- well, when you have the room and if you accept, I'll throw in an adorable male tundra. I can't post pics for some reason, so you'll have to take a look at him in my lair. He's sooooooooo cute! Love his pattern too! :D

edit: If 15000 isn't enough, I can do those payment plans(ex:6001T for 1T)
YCOzZhb.gif
theultimatecatsig.gif
@NarentiDragon As much as I would love something like that, I'm just looking for treasure straight up, as I spent all of mine on lair expansions and genes for some of my other dragons.
@NarentiDragon As much as I would love something like that, I'm just looking for treasure straight up, as I spent all of mine on lair expansions and genes for some of my other dragons.
plague1_zps841fda19.png
@KaienPanzermast Do you have an estimate of how much you'd want for him?
@KaienPanzermast Do you have an estimate of how much you'd want for him?
zeeeeeee.png
@Zess No, not really, mostly I've been going off the auction house, I've seen gene'd up dragons going for 800k.
@Zess No, not really, mostly I've been going off the auction house, I've seen gene'd up dragons going for 800k.
plague1_zps841fda19.png
@KaienPanzermast Oh. Like I said I can't offer much... Can you hold him for me? I really want him, but I can't afford him at this time. I would really appreciate it. If you can't, then I understand. Or would would trade him for one of my imps or coatls? You can take a look if you want. You can do what ever with the dragon you choose, like selling it or exalting it. If you accept, I promise I will never exalt him!
@KaienPanzermast Oh. Like I said I can't offer much... Can you hold him for me? I really want him, but I can't afford him at this time. I would really appreciate it. If you can't, then I understand. Or would would trade him for one of my imps or coatls? You can take a look if you want. You can do what ever with the dragon you choose, like selling it or exalting it. If you accept, I promise I will never exalt him!
YCOzZhb.gif
theultimatecatsig.gif
@NarentiDragon If I don't get any better offers, then I'll definitely hold him for you.
@NarentiDragon If I don't get any better offers, then I'll definitely hold him for you.
plague1_zps841fda19.png
@KaienPanzermast I see! He's a bit out of my price range aaaaa good luck with selling him, though !
@KaienPanzermast I see! He's a bit out of my price range aaaaa good luck with selling him, though !
zeeeeeee.png
1 2