Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Looking for Apparel Suggestions
Okay, so I just got this little beauty today. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8946546] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89466/8946546_350.png[/img] [/url] And I'm looking to spoil her a bit once she's no longer a hatchling. I'm relatively new to the site, though, and am feeling a little overwhelmed by all the apparel out there. I've got no idea what to save up for! And since there's no easy way to test apparel on dragons other than 'buy it and see', I'm wondering if anyone can make any suggestions, so I don't end up buying a bunch of stuff that doesn't suit her. ...At least not right away.
Okay, so I just got this little beauty today.

8946546_350.png

And I'm looking to spoil her a bit once she's no longer a hatchling. I'm relatively new to the site, though, and am feeling a little overwhelmed by all the apparel out there. I've got no idea what to save up for! And since there's no easy way to test apparel on dragons other than 'buy it and see', I'm wondering if anyone can make any suggestions, so I don't end up buying a bunch of stuff that doesn't suit her.
...At least not right away.
Light_zpsa5790059.png
@AhsokaTano713 [item=Battlescale Helmet][item=Battlescale Shoulder Guards][item=Battlescale Chest Guard][item=Battlescale Bracers][item=Battlescale Greaves][item=Battlescale Tail Guard] [item=Battlescale Wing Guard] These items may look good on her. There's no promise, of course. There's never a guarentee with apparel thanks to the reason you listed above but it seems to match her pretty well.
@AhsokaTano713

Battlescale Helmet Battlescale Shoulder Guards Battlescale Chest Guard Battlescale Bracers Battlescale Greaves Battlescale Tail Guard
Battlescale Wing Guard

These items may look good on her. There's no promise, of course. There's never a guarentee with apparel thanks to the reason you listed above but it seems to match her pretty well.
dragon-1.png
wow she is a beauty ..I can not suggest for for tundra I do not have a lot of exspiriance but if you look in my lair I have a lot of my dragons with accents and apparel for color reference.

@AhsokaTano713
wow she is a beauty ..I can not suggest for for tundra I do not have a lot of exspiriance but if you look in my lair I have a lot of my dragons with accents and apparel for color reference.

@AhsokaTano713
A5i3AHB.png
If you click on an apparel piece's icon, you can try it on a generic male or female model of any dragon breed. This won't give you exactly how it looks on your dragon, granted, but it'll at least show you what the piece looks like.
Skins and Accents it looks like you can actually test on your specific dragon, though, as long as it is an adult, which is nice. Hopefully they'll implement this for apparel at some point.
If you click on an apparel piece's icon, you can try it on a generic male or female model of any dragon breed. This won't give you exactly how it looks on your dragon, granted, but it'll at least show you what the piece looks like.
Skins and Accents it looks like you can actually test on your specific dragon, though, as long as it is an adult, which is nice. Hopefully they'll implement this for apparel at some point.
Plague_zps25018f77.png