Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Familiar Bonding
I have a suggestion about Familiar bonding. When the site is experiencing high traffic, or if someone just has a lot of dragons in their lair(or both), it can become a bit of a hassle and time consumer trying to bond with all your familiars.

My suggestion would be to put a "Bond with Familiar" button right on the dragon's card in dragon lair view. That way you wouldn't have to swap through the different pages just to bond with each individual familiar. And if you wanted, you could have a picture of said familiar pop up when you hover over the button, just to remind people what familiar it is.
I have a suggestion about Familiar bonding. When the site is experiencing high traffic, or if someone just has a lot of dragons in their lair(or both), it can become a bit of a hassle and time consumer trying to bond with all your familiars.

My suggestion would be to put a "Bond with Familiar" button right on the dragon's card in dragon lair view. That way you wouldn't have to swap through the different pages just to bond with each individual familiar. And if you wanted, you could have a picture of said familiar pop up when you hover over the button, just to remind people what familiar it is.
not completely sure what you mean, but definitely support a more efficient way of bonding!
not completely sure what you mean, but definitely support a more efficient way of bonding!
gTPHlx1.png

amDp0iN.png
What I mean is when you're in your dragon lair view, where you can see all your dragons, you would have a little heart icon on the card next to the Familiar icon that you could click to bond with the familiar there. It would show the bonding card that it normally does, but then it would go back to the dragon lair view and you could go to the next dragon. Would eliminate a few clicks, at the very least.
What I mean is when you're in your dragon lair view, where you can see all your dragons, you would have a little heart icon on the card next to the Familiar icon that you could click to bond with the familiar there. It would show the bonding card that it normally does, but then it would go back to the dragon lair view and you could go to the next dragon. Would eliminate a few clicks, at the very least.
I could support more efficient bonding like this or through the Bestiary. I don't support "Bond All."
I could support more efficient bonding like this or through the Bestiary. I don't support "Bond All."
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Why not have the little heart idea...

But make it so you just get a little pop up notification that does NOT refresh the page when dismissed.
So you can more quickly click between each dragon in turn before moving to the next page of the lair?
(FR might consider cutting down on the unnecessary page refreshes considering how much wailing there is over server strain.
Why not have the little heart idea...

But make it so you just get a little pop up notification that does NOT refresh the page when dismissed.
So you can more quickly click between each dragon in turn before moving to the next page of the lair?
(FR might consider cutting down on the unnecessary page refreshes considering how much wailing there is over server strain.
I think the refresh thing is to make more ads appear to increase revenue
I think the refresh thing is to make more ads appear to increase revenue
@Fenrier
I suspect so too, but it places more strain on their servers and slows the site down and is just an irritating non-necessity.

If they really want us to view ads, they should do some sort of 'Watch this 30 second ad for some treasure and a (few) gem(s)' or something.
As it is, people will just ad-block because of the annoyance (amongst other issues).

Still.
More efficient bonding of familiars that places less strain on joints and requires less pointless clicking and refreshing would be nice.
@Fenrier
I suspect so too, but it places more strain on their servers and slows the site down and is just an irritating non-necessity.

If they really want us to view ads, they should do some sort of 'Watch this 30 second ad for some treasure and a (few) gem(s)' or something.
As it is, people will just ad-block because of the annoyance (amongst other issues).

Still.
More efficient bonding of familiars that places less strain on joints and requires less pointless clicking and refreshing would be nice.