Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Dead Opponent Glitch
I screen captured the event, just in case it helps any
The issue I'm running into seems especially troublesome with mimics, but I've been encountering this problem since I can remember being here...
What happens is when an opponent bleeds to death on their turn, and occasionally just if theyre killed, theyre still listed on the sidebar as fighting, and nothing further ever happens
I only am really bringing this up now cause it seems like the mimics are having a harder time with this, and its sad to think of the chests that are being potentially missed lol
Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this or not, but here's the screenshot
http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq117/rareopaldragon/bug_zps8d4c2c16.jpg
I screen captured the event, just in case it helps any
The issue I'm running into seems especially troublesome with mimics, but I've been encountering this problem since I can remember being here...
What happens is when an opponent bleeds to death on their turn, and occasionally just if theyre killed, theyre still listed on the sidebar as fighting, and nothing further ever happens
I only am really bringing this up now cause it seems like the mimics are having a harder time with this, and its sad to think of the chests that are being potentially missed lol
Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this or not, but here's the screenshot
http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq117/rareopaldragon/bug_zps8d4c2c16.jpg
button_by_cas_a_fras-dclednr.png 20181024_graphic1_by_death_in_the_orchard-dcqadff.png
I haven't had it happen with the mimics, but I've definitely been running to the same problem multiple times over the past few days.
I haven't had it happen with the mimics, but I've definitely been running to the same problem multiple times over the past few days.
I've had this happen too, but for me at least, it's not a new glitch. I encountered it back in September/October as well, perhaps as far back as mid-summer if I remember correctly.
I've had this happen too, but for me at least, it's not a new glitch. I encountered it back in September/October as well, perhaps as far back as mid-summer if I remember correctly.
Occasional buyer of unwanted 6-digit dragons and old festival everythings.
All of my dragons without familiars are non-permadragons. Message me with an offer if one interests you!
Yeah I joined around October and have noticed it since then as well, it just seemed like it was worse, especially with mimics for me
Glad I'm not alone though
Yeah I joined around October and have noticed it since then as well, it just seemed like it was worse, especially with mimics for me
Glad I'm not alone though
button_by_cas_a_fras-dclednr.png 20181024_graphic1_by_death_in_the_orchard-dcqadff.png
This ones an on an off issue with the Coli. I've hit it a few times myself (not recently, however).
I think there's a tracking thread for this one that the mods/staff are keeping track of. Probably gotta dig for it or look for it in the sticky threads.
This ones an on an off issue with the Coli. I've hit it a few times myself (not recently, however).
I think there's a tracking thread for this one that the mods/staff are keeping track of. Probably gotta dig for it or look for it in the sticky threads.
Nope.
Oh ok I didn't know that! Thank you for letting me know
Oh ok I didn't know that! Thank you for letting me know
@Darkryuukin: this is a known issue that is being tracked here. Avoid having enemies getting killed by the bleed effect, especially if they have two turns in a row.

Locking this thread, as it is a known issue.
@Darkryuukin: this is a known issue that is being tracked here. Avoid having enemies getting killed by the bleed effect, especially if they have two turns in a row.

Locking this thread, as it is a known issue.