Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Mimic monsters??
I'm sure that this question has been asked already, but.. yeah.
What in tarnation are mimic monsters? and where can I find them in the Coliseum??
I've heard about people who have been opening hundreds of the Strange Chests but
I can't figure out where they're getting that many...
I'm sure that this question has been asked already, but.. yeah.
What in tarnation are mimic monsters? and where can I find them in the Coliseum??
I've heard about people who have been opening hundreds of the Strange Chests but
I can't figure out where they're getting that many...
9g0BXbt.gif
@PrairieElf I've been finding them quite quickly and easily in the Woodland Path and Scorched Forest :)
@PrairieElf I've been finding them quite quickly and easily in the Woodland Path and Scorched Forest :)
banner2.jpg
@Moonblossom
Ok thanks! I'll try looking there. :)
@Moonblossom
Ok thanks! I'll try looking there. :)
9g0BXbt.gif
are strange chests the only way to get nocturn dragons? so far i havent found any
are strange chests the only way to get nocturn dragons? so far i havent found any
@53purplespiders I believe you can also get the eggs from scavenging? Not sure what the odds are there, though - I've sunk a good number of turns into that and not seen one yet.
@53purplespiders I believe you can also get the eggs from scavenging? Not sure what the odds are there, though - I've sunk a good number of turns into that and not seen one yet.
6BuWSPs.png
Taste the rainbow~
@53purplespiders
You can get eggs from Scavenging under any element regions, but the odds, well, not too high. ^^" Otherwise they are obtainable from the Strange Chests. I don't think there's a third way.

@PrairieElf
You get different mimic monsters from different coliseum venue, and the higher level the mimics are, the better the odds they'll drop a chest. There are 6 venues where you can find those - Woodland Path & Scorched Forest, Waterway & Arena, Kelp Beds & Golem Workshop.
@53purplespiders
You can get eggs from Scavenging under any element regions, but the odds, well, not too high. ^^" Otherwise they are obtainable from the Strange Chests. I don't think there's a third way.

@PrairieElf
You get different mimic monsters from different coliseum venue, and the higher level the mimics are, the better the odds they'll drop a chest. There are 6 venues where you can find those - Woodland Path & Scorched Forest, Waterway & Arena, Kelp Beds & Golem Workshop.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
I got an egg from scavenging and 2 eggs from chests, I think scavenging/digging is a harder way to get them. The mimics look like blue boxes with big green tongues! They are called Snarling Mimics
I got an egg from scavenging and 2 eggs from chests, I think scavenging/digging is a harder way to get them. The mimics look like blue boxes with big green tongues! They are called Snarling Mimics
pancatcher.png bzzZrFR.jpg
@hat17
@Aazhie

Ok thank you for the explanations/help!! :D

Happy hunting!
@hat17
@Aazhie

Ok thank you for the explanations/help!! :D

Happy hunting!
9g0BXbt.gif