Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Humanoid Art Commissions [CLOSED]
1 2 3
@HerrBunbun

Do you want the treasure upfront or when you finish? I just wanted to know in case I need to send it asap ;u;
@HerrBunbun

Do you want the treasure upfront or when you finish? I just wanted to know in case I need to send it asap ;u;
@beck

c: Yeah I can do that, if you would like I can even send you a sketch of it first for approval before I finish it. Send the payment anytime deary.

@MoogIe

Aw thank you, I'm glad you like them! c: Yup you can send any time deary, and if you would like I can send you a sketch once I'm working on it for approval.

@Sif

I love your character! They look adorable, I'll add you to the list, send the payment whenever. And if you would like I can send a sketch when I get to it so you can tell me if you think it's okay or not before I finish.
@beck

c: Yeah I can do that, if you would like I can even send you a sketch of it first for approval before I finish it. Send the payment anytime deary.

@MoogIe

Aw thank you, I'm glad you like them! c: Yup you can send any time deary, and if you would like I can send you a sketch once I'm working on it for approval.

@Sif

I love your character! They look adorable, I'll add you to the list, send the payment whenever. And if you would like I can send a sketch when I get to it so you can tell me if you think it's okay or not before I finish.
Thank you! I sent the payment ^^
Thank you! I sent the payment ^^
@Selfishly

Thank you deary! Gaaah I love how they look! I looked through all those pictures though, do you have a full reference of their clothing?
Send the payment whenever you're ready as well, and when I get to you if you like I can send you a sketch for approval before I finish it. c:

@DoctorChopper

No thank you! c: Yup I can humaize him no problem, send the payment whenever you're ready. When I get to you on the list would you like me to send a sketch to you for approval before I finish it?

@SinclairTop

I believe I could do that, though I'm confused, do you want to separate chibis or would you like a couple picture? I'm not the greatest at couples but I could try if that's what you want.
@Selfishly

Thank you deary! Gaaah I love how they look! I looked through all those pictures though, do you have a full reference of their clothing?
Send the payment whenever you're ready as well, and when I get to you if you like I can send you a sketch for approval before I finish it. c:

@DoctorChopper

No thank you! c: Yup I can humaize him no problem, send the payment whenever you're ready. When I get to you on the list would you like me to send a sketch to you for approval before I finish it?

@SinclairTop

I believe I could do that, though I'm confused, do you want to separate chibis or would you like a couple picture? I'm not the greatest at couples but I could try if that's what you want.
@DoctorChopper

I would prefer if you paid as soon as possible but if you want to wait until I start your commission that would be fine as well. c:

@Sif

^^ No thank you deary! I'll try to get yours within the next week or two. (I have quiet a few days off of work so it shouldn't take too long)
@DoctorChopper

I would prefer if you paid as soon as possible but if you want to wait until I start your commission that would be fine as well. c:

@Sif

^^ No thank you deary! I'll try to get yours within the next week or two. (I have quiet a few days off of work so it shouldn't take too long)
@HerrBunbun I'd like a couple picture. To make it simpler they could just be holding hands c: So is the total 200k?
@HerrBunbun I'd like a couple picture. To make it simpler they could just be holding hands c: So is the total 200k?
"Oakenshield has weighed the value of your life, and found it worth NOTHING."
s4ood4.gif
@SinclairTop

c: Okay, and nope, for an extra character I believe I'm just going to do half of the original price, so 150k. c:
@SinclairTop

c: Okay, and nope, for an extra character I believe I'm just going to do half of the original price, so 150k. c:
@HerrBunbun Awesome! I'll send the payment!
@HerrBunbun Awesome! I'll send the payment!
"Oakenshield has weighed the value of your life, and found it worth NOTHING."
s4ood4.gif
@beck

I finished your commission! You can find it here http://sta.sh/02cn9f79tns6

;w; I hope you like it!
@beck

I finished your commission! You can find it here http://sta.sh/02cn9f79tns6

;w; I hope you like it!
@HerrBunbun Oh my god, she's adorable. You really captured her! Thank you so much
@HerrBunbun Oh my god, she's adorable. You really captured her! Thank you so much
xojsAJn.png

ice, ice, baby
1 2 3