Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Mimic monsters?
Do they just drop chests or do they also drop eggs and scrolls?
Do they just drop chests or do they also drop eggs and scrolls?
tumblr_mi6r7uNWQ01r99sp0o1_500.gif
Hi. I just wanna interact with people on this heccn website.
@Sheer, I think the eggs have a chance of being inside dropped chests, but I could be wrong.
@Sheer, I think the eggs have a chance of being inside dropped chests, but I could be wrong.
@Farah
You're right, I just checked the FR wiki page. C: You can find eggs and scrolls in the chests.
@Farah
You're right, I just checked the FR wiki page. C: You can find eggs and scrolls in the chests.
tumblr_mi6r7uNWQ01r99sp0o1_500.gif
Hi. I just wanna interact with people on this heccn website.
I've found mimics in the training fields, woodland path, and scorched forest. But they seem most common in the scorched forest C:
I've found mimics in the training fields, woodland path, and scorched forest. But they seem most common in the scorched forest C:
Waystone5.gif
I found a group of four earlier in the Arena - it was a 3 chest drop. Sorry for not screencapping!
I found a group of four earlier in the Arena - it was a 3 chest drop. Sorry for not screencapping!
[my rp search thread]
3 hours ahead of FR time
After farming in the scorched forest for about an hour, I had about 40 chests (my dragons are level 18 and I can one, to two hit everything and chain encounters)

Going to try the arena next and compare the two venues.

Update: After farming for an hour in the arena it and the scorched forest have about the same drop rate for chests vs. mimics. Though I didn't get as many chests, or mimics in the arena because it took me longer to get through each encounter. I recommend scorched forest for chest/mimic farming
After farming in the scorched forest for about an hour, I had about 40 chests (my dragons are level 18 and I can one, to two hit everything and chain encounters)

Going to try the arena next and compare the two venues.

Update: After farming for an hour in the arena it and the scorched forest have about the same drop rate for chests vs. mimics. Though I didn't get as many chests, or mimics in the arena because it took me longer to get through each encounter. I recommend scorched forest for chest/mimic farming
Snarling Mimics are in the Scorched Forest.
Snarling Mimics are in the Scorched Forest.
tumblr_inline_mv3bjbLLm21r9ywrd.png
I found a bunch in Woodland Path, Scorched Forest, and Waterway. I've heard Arena is good as well as Kelp Beds.
I found a bunch in Woodland Path, Scorched Forest, and Waterway. I've heard Arena is good as well as Kelp Beds.
tumblr_inline_nb93jmKisp1qg78ij.pngjIRALXN.pngtumblr_inline_nb93jrrDgQ1qg78ij.png
Best luck in Scorched Forest so far. [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/b6a1144d09c30ba9af7be88fcb2a1355/tumblr_nh3twmUekS1slayv7o1_1280.png[/img]
Best luck in Scorched Forest so far.
tumblr_nh3twmUekS1slayv7o1_1280.png