Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clan Adventures [OOC]
1 2 3 4
@CaptainCrackers

You can get them from scavenging too, I heard that it is a higher percent rate of dropping the eggs rather than the coli. If you want a breed change scroll or the new and rare familiars, coli and digging is the way to go.
@CaptainCrackers

You can get them from scavenging too, I heard that it is a higher percent rate of dropping the eggs rather than the coli. If you want a breed change scroll or the new and rare familiars, coli and digging is the way to go.
2A6X4Q7.png5urnQu1.png
@Contamination
I've been altering between training exalt fodder and farming kelp beds. I've been scavenging too. Honestly, if I got an egg, I'd probably sell it and that goes for a scroll too. I've gotten one of the familiars, but I've only opened about a stack of chests.
@Contamination
I've been altering between training exalt fodder and farming kelp beds. I've been scavenging too. Honestly, if I got an egg, I'd probably sell it and that goes for a scroll too. I've gotten one of the familiars, but I've only opened about a stack of chests.
SVbOCPL.png
@CaptainCrackers

If I happen upon a scroll, I will change Glae or Coldblood. If I get an egg, I will keep it as the prices in the AH for the eggs and Nocturne dragon are dropping way down at a very quick rate. So I won't bother with the competition and when I do get an egg, the prices will probably be pretty low so I'll just keep mine and gene it.
@CaptainCrackers

If I happen upon a scroll, I will change Glae or Coldblood. If I get an egg, I will keep it as the prices in the AH for the eggs and Nocturne dragon are dropping way down at a very quick rate. So I won't bother with the competition and when I do get an egg, the prices will probably be pretty low so I'll just keep mine and gene it.
2A6X4Q7.png5urnQu1.png
@Contamination
I'd probably put a scroll into my vault and forget about it for a while. They'll be worth a ton later on.
@Contamination
I'd probably put a scroll into my vault and forget about it for a while. They'll be worth a ton later on.
SVbOCPL.png
@CaptainCrackers

@Contamination

I am baaaack O-O
@CaptainCrackers

@Contamination

I am baaaack O-O
@VVolfspirit Welcome back!
@VVolfspirit Welcome back!
SVbOCPL.png
1 2 3 4