Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clan Adventures [OOC]
1 2 3 4
@CaptainCrackers

Sure I'll begin.
@CaptainCrackers

Sure I'll begin.
2A6X4Q7.png5urnQu1.png
@CaptainCrackers

@Contamination

Sorry about all the mistakes, my tablet likes to auto correct and all that implications. Also I need to go, I am going to cook dinner so do you think we can continue the RP tomorrow guys??
@CaptainCrackers

@Contamination

Sorry about all the mistakes, my tablet likes to auto correct and all that implications. Also I need to go, I am going to cook dinner so do you think we can continue the RP tomorrow guys??
@VVolfspirit
I don't mind any mistakes as long as it is still readable, so don't worry about it. Tomorrow is good for me.
@VVolfspirit
I don't mind any mistakes as long as it is still readable, so don't worry about it. Tomorrow is good for me.
SVbOCPL.png
@CaptainCrackers @VVolfspirit

I cannot roleplay tonight, I am going to run errands with my partner. I am very sorry I did not reply yesterday either, I had a meeting I forgot about.
@CaptainCrackers @VVolfspirit

I cannot roleplay tonight, I am going to run errands with my partner. I am very sorry I did not reply yesterday either, I had a meeting I forgot about.
2A6X4Q7.png5urnQu1.png
@Contamination

@CaptainCrackers

Sorry it took so long but I am having technical difficulties with my internet due to a storm, I am pinging for hiatus as the storm will not clear up until a couple of days.
@Contamination

@CaptainCrackers

Sorry it took so long but I am having technical difficulties with my internet due to a storm, I am pinging for hiatus as the storm will not clear up until a couple of days.
@VVolfspirit
Hope it clears up soon!
@VVolfspirit
Hope it clears up soon!
SVbOCPL.png
@CaptainCrackers

VVolfy PMed me, and ssid that she is going on vacation for the holidays. She won't be back on FR until the 2nd, when she returns from Cali from visiting family and all.
@CaptainCrackers

VVolfy PMed me, and ssid that she is going on vacation for the holidays. She won't be back on FR until the 2nd, when she returns from Cali from visiting family and all.
2A6X4Q7.png5urnQu1.png
@Contamination
Alright. Sounds good. I hope she has fun with her family then.
@Contamination
Alright. Sounds good. I hope she has fun with her family then.
SVbOCPL.png
@CaptainCrackers

I went her lair and she got a Nocturne, needless to say I am very jealous >->
@CaptainCrackers

I went her lair and she got a Nocturne, needless to say I am very jealous >->
2A6X4Q7.png5urnQu1.png
@Contamination
Then we can both be jealous together. I've been training exalt fodder, and trying to do it in the Kelp Beds now is nearly impossible since the chest things take two scratches.
@Contamination
Then we can both be jealous together. I've been training exalt fodder, and trying to do it in the Kelp Beds now is nearly impossible since the chest things take two scratches.
SVbOCPL.png
1 2 3 4