Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [PRIVATE RAFFLE] Merry Xmas Raffle :)
1 2 3 4
@Delani thank you so much for hosting this, and for including me. I ended up opening a chest yesterday to find an egg, so I'm gonna back out.
@Delani thank you so much for hosting this, and for including me. I ended up opening a chest yesterday to find an egg, so I'm gonna back out.
@Delani

That is so sweet of you to offer! I'd like to have slot 13 on both of them, if you don't mind. :)
@Delani

That is so sweet of you to offer! I'd like to have slot 13 on both of them, if you don't mind. :)
eC9kqty.png
@Delani

Oh my, this is incredibly nice of you! ;_; I would love to enter! Slot 15 for both, please.
If by some miracle I do manage to get an egg or scroll beforehand, I'll let you know so you can take me off.

Thank you again! I'm really touched by your kindness ♥
@Delani

Oh my, this is incredibly nice of you! ;_; I would love to enter! Slot 15 for both, please.
If by some miracle I do manage to get an egg or scroll beforehand, I'll let you know so you can take me off.

Thank you again! I'm really touched by your kindness ♥
910f32999520cf38b3d9effb0ceeac8bf86b904c.png92bcc735fbf7097d91acffdaa2ef770b4d770a3b.png84c5b105ad4577b29167af9740a1518e8abcd650.png
@Delani I got a noc, but thank you for doing this raffle! You're awesome. :)
@Delani I got a noc, but thank you for doing this raffle! You're awesome. :)
Managed to snag my own egg! YAAAAY~

Can you remove my name from the raffle please? ^^
Managed to snag my own egg! YAAAAY~

Can you remove my name from the raffle please? ^^
4F79zst.png MCpjFbQ.png
@Delani

Thank you for running this! I'd like to grab #4 on both raffles, but its really still early in the event and if I get myself a nocturne I'll withdraw. :)

OMG withdraw me at once I got a SCROLL!!! O_O *runs in circle flailing*
@Delani

Thank you for running this! I'd like to grab #4 on both raffles, but its really still early in the event and if I get myself a nocturne I'll withdraw. :)

OMG withdraw me at once I got a SCROLL!!! O_O *runs in circle flailing*
DC2.S?GmL-W-TPaPlSkfCbr|br-B-AFr--NpM-H+$-FoR+Ac+J--S--U--I-V?Q---Tc---E++Df+
@Delani Thanks for hosting this, its a great idea :) (I just hatched 3 of my own Nocs, and wish everyone luck!) and that first Noc is so similar to one I hatched, what are the odds! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8970525] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89706/8970525_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Delani

Thanks for hosting this, its a great idea :) (I just hatched 3 of my own Nocs, and wish everyone luck!)

and that first Noc is so similar to one I hatched, what are the odds!

8970525_350.png
y9ugvs5.gif
Thank you for arranging this raffle but I will have to say no. I don't really plan on getting a noc so others will probably appreciate it way more.
Thank you for arranging this raffle but I will have to say no. I don't really plan on getting a noc so others will probably appreciate it way more.
dR1OCbi.png
@Delaini

Finally managed to get an egg, so feel free to withdraw me so others get a chance. Thanks! :)
@Delaini

Finally managed to get an egg, so feel free to withdraw me so others get a chance. Thanks! :)
eC9kqty.png
@Delani

I got an egg while opening chests just now! And at the stroke of midnight! I'm going to hatch me a Christmas noc ;w;

Thank you so, so much for the raffle, but you can pull me out to give somebody else a chance. I really appreciate it! I'm sure your babies will go to nice, loving homes ♥
@Delani

I got an egg while opening chests just now! And at the stroke of midnight! I'm going to hatch me a Christmas noc ;w;

Thank you so, so much for the raffle, but you can pull me out to give somebody else a chance. I really appreciate it! I'm sure your babies will go to nice, loving homes ♥
910f32999520cf38b3d9effb0ceeac8bf86b904c.png92bcc735fbf7097d91acffdaa2ef770b4d770a3b.png84c5b105ad4577b29167af9740a1518e8abcd650.png
1 2 3 4