Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DONE!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 58 59
@anguish
HELLO!
i have finally gotten an egg so may you please TAKE ME OFF the SECOND RAFFLE!

thank you!!!
@anguish
HELLO!
i have finally gotten an egg so may you please TAKE ME OFF the SECOND RAFFLE!

thank you!!!
@Anguish

I'd like to sign up for #1 and #2 categories please.

I appreciate it as I have been working so much and can't really grind, and haven't had much luck in the chests I have gotten by gathering.
@Anguish

I'd like to sign up for #1 and #2 categories please.

I appreciate it as I have been working so much and can't really grind, and haven't had much luck in the chests I have gotten by gathering.
@Anguish

Could I please enter in all three categories? I do have two of the new familiars (Ectoplasmine chest and Phony Fungusbear) so I'd definitely rather those familiars go to people who still need them. But yeah, no eggs or scrolls for me, and only 2 familiars.

Thank you so much for doing this! Like a lot of us, I'm totally sick of grinding and don't have time to do much more over the next few days.
@Anguish

Could I please enter in all three categories? I do have two of the new familiars (Ectoplasmine chest and Phony Fungusbear) so I'd definitely rather those familiars go to people who still need them. But yeah, no eggs or scrolls for me, and only 2 familiars.

Thank you so much for doing this! Like a lot of us, I'm totally sick of grinding and don't have time to do much more over the next few days.
@anguish
Entering for categories 2 and 3
I've been grinding a lot and not had any luck... I just think nocturnes are really pretty and I'd be delighted to get one!
@anguish
Entering for categories 2 and 3
I've been grinding a lot and not had any luck... I just think nocturnes are really pretty and I'd be delighted to get one!
Everything has been updated and everyone up to this point has been entered in! Doing the egg giveaway in 5 minutes!

@DracoRyu @anikarp

Took you both off that specific list! Thank you for letting me know! Anything else you entered for you are still in the running for!

@screm4starscream

Since you already got a Nocturne by trading I cannot put you on the egg list I apoligize :( I want to make sure people who have nothing get something, I hope that's alright! Thank you so much for asking!

@Einiin

I'd love your ectoplasmime as a donation, that's very kind of you to offer! Thank you so much! ;_;
Everything has been updated and everyone up to this point has been entered in! Doing the egg giveaway in 5 minutes!

@DracoRyu @anikarp

Took you both off that specific list! Thank you for letting me know! Anything else you entered for you are still in the running for!

@screm4starscream

Since you already got a Nocturne by trading I cannot put you on the egg list I apoligize :( I want to make sure people who have nothing get something, I hope that's alright! Thank you so much for asking!

@Einiin

I'd love your ectoplasmime as a donation, that's very kind of you to offer! Thank you so much! ;_;
dui7aox.pngu1OsigV.png
THE SECOND EGG GIVEAWAY IS NOW COMMENCING! And the winner is.... ... .. . [img]http://i.imgur.com/kb6IMzP.png[/img] Number 47 on my list! [b]CONGRATS[/b] @drazzie #27994! Sending the egg your way via PM now!
THE SECOND EGG GIVEAWAY IS NOW COMMENCING!
And the winner is....
kb6IMzP.png

Number 47 on my list!

CONGRATS @drazzie #27994!

Sending the egg your way via PM now!
dui7aox.pngu1OsigV.png
@Anguish could i please be entered into the scroll raffle.
@Anguish could i please be entered into the scroll raffle.
All RNG adopts below are 10 for 100kt/g (feel free to mix and match)or 15kt/g for 1
Moffs / Mothlings / Slugs / Moths / Geckos / Foxes / Rats / Dragoncats / Griffins / Tigers / Cerdae / Bats / Blanket Dragons and Turtles .
YbzFx8r.png
@Anguish sent over the Ectoplasmime! :D
@Anguish sent over the Ectoplasmime! :D
ICEWARDEN_sig.png
@Anguish
could I be entered in category 3 still? also I finally got an egg! so you can take me off of 2 :)
@Anguish
could I be entered in category 3 still? also I finally got an egg! so you can take me off of 2 :)
light.png

You can also find me here! http://noctualis.deviantart.com/
@Anguish Could I please be entered into the 1st and 3rd categories? Thanks!
@Anguish Could I please be entered into the 1st and 3rd categories? Thanks!
da14db63199df9ff081af828ed9db82334e4c561.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 58 59