Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | +5 Gathering Turns?
It says on the main page that all players were awarded an extra 5 gathering turns for today, but I actually have fewer gathering turns than normal. Was wondering if that was just me or other people had the same issue?
It says on the main page that all players were awarded an extra 5 gathering turns for today, but I actually have fewer gathering turns than normal. Was wondering if that was just me or other people had the same issue?
beaixg.png
Yeah instead of +5 I had -5 :C
Yeah instead of +5 I had -5 :C
On the search for Shadow Primals!
vista_snapper1.pngearthanimsm_by_javen-d6bldqc.gifshadowanimsm_by_javen-d6bldqs.gifvista_bog1.png
Please ping if you need my attention!
Yeah, I definitely didn't get +5 for the day. I had the standard 10, +5 from my clan energy, and +7 for my clan's dominance for a total of 22. There was no bonus they're talking about.

Edit: I meant 22, not 23, I can't math right after waking up. >_
Yeah, I definitely didn't get +5 for the day. I had the standard 10, +5 from my clan energy, and +7 for my clan's dominance for a total of 22. There was no bonus they're talking about.

Edit: I meant 22, not 23, I can't math right after waking up. >_
I only got my regular 15. Should I make a separate thread?
I only got my regular 15. Should I make a separate thread?
Lost Lute pgE81Sv.png Aerborne Ambassador
today should have been 30 minimum considering the event is awarding an extra 10 so I would have my normal 15 attempts from having the correct energy amount for a few days, 10 extra attempts for the current event and an extra 5 from the previous update totaling 30...this was not the case for me as I had only 20 today yet yesterday I had 30 so something has gone wrong somewhere.
today should have been 30 minimum considering the event is awarding an extra 10 so I would have my normal 15 attempts from having the correct energy amount for a few days, 10 extra attempts for the current event and an extra 5 from the previous update totaling 30...this was not the case for me as I had only 20 today yet yesterday I had 30 so something has gone wrong somewhere.
EOrlrwo.giftumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.png
Hm. Good to know I'm not alone! Again, cross your talons for compensation. I feel bad for the staff having to deal with all of these technical issues!
Hm. Good to know I'm not alone! Again, cross your talons for compensation. I feel bad for the staff having to deal with all of these technical issues!
beaixg.png