Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum loaded but buttons don't work
For a little while now I've been trying to use the coliseum but it has not been working...or more specifically the buttons won't work. The coliseum loads perfectly fine and I know the screen is not frozen because the number of challengers changes; however if I try to change my team, enter a battle or any of those buttons they just will not work. I know recently my computer has been getting a lot of pop up ads, around the same time my coliseum stopped working, they may be related?
For a little while now I've been trying to use the coliseum but it has not been working...or more specifically the buttons won't work. The coliseum loads perfectly fine and I know the screen is not frozen because the number of challengers changes; however if I try to change my team, enter a battle or any of those buttons they just will not work. I know recently my computer has been getting a lot of pop up ads, around the same time my coliseum stopped working, they may be related?
yeah I am having that issue too! I took a snapshot. the buttons are red and locked. [img]http://i.gyazo.com/62463b5f7e6806d86989586eed0195e7.png[/img]
yeah I am having that issue too!
I took a snapshot. the buttons are red and locked.

62463b5f7e6806d86989586eed0195e7.png
arcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.pngidol_by_vamonkea-dai56ro.pngarcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.png
Weird mine doesn't have the locked red buttons. All my buttons are white and clickable, just nothing loads when they are clicked.
Weird mine doesn't have the locked red buttons. All my buttons are white and clickable, just nothing loads when they are clicked.
I have the red locked buttons as well. I have no idea what's going on, but I'm missing out on this event and I'm not really happy about it. :/
I have the red locked buttons as well. I have no idea what's going on, but I'm missing out on this event and I'm not really happy about it. :/
I FIXED IT:

Most embarrassing thing ever. Go to the first button you can click and re-assemble your dragons. They were disbanded for some reason. The buttons should work again.
I FIXED IT:

Most embarrassing thing ever. Go to the first button you can click and re-assemble your dragons. They were disbanded for some reason. The buttons should work again.
I tried to click the first button Aijester and it wont let me click that either.
I tried to click the first button Aijester and it wont let me click that either.