Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | These price wars are amazing
1 2
Within the span of half an hour, I went from selling Strange Chests for 8000, to 6400, to 6000, to 5000, and now back up to 6000, give or take a treasure at some points.

This is glorious. I made over 100k in thirty minutes.
Within the span of half an hour, I went from selling Strange Chests for 8000, to 6400, to 6000, to 5000, and now back up to 6000, give or take a treasure at some points.

This is glorious. I made over 100k in thirty minutes.
BYuYwFJ.pngcikPv2b.png
sKduNXf.pngJZT1CKc.png
I know, right? I'm making a killing on my end. The Nocturnes are the best thing that ever happened to the FR economy, however temporary they might be.
I know, right? I'm making a killing on my end. The Nocturnes are the best thing that ever happened to the FR economy, however temporary they might be.
One Strange Chest sell for 15 gems. You can get approximately 50 chests in one day with gathering alone. If you can sell them all you can get 750 gems per day. The cheapest Nocturne egg in the market (up until I posted this) costs 2000 gems.

Suddenly getting Nocturnes doesn't seem as hard, does it?
One Strange Chest sell for 15 gems. You can get approximately 50 chests in one day with gathering alone. If you can sell them all you can get 750 gems per day. The cheapest Nocturne egg in the market (up until I posted this) costs 2000 gems.

Suddenly getting Nocturnes doesn't seem as hard, does it?
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
I've made around 200 gems off them so far as I'm working on collecting the familiars so opening the chests are my priority.
What is hard however is that the coli and basically everything isn't working 99% of the time. And the fact 50 chests in gathering is pretty lucky. I got like 20 chests from gathering and that's even with the plague bonuses :'D
I've made around 200 gems off them so far as I'm working on collecting the familiars so opening the chests are my priority.
What is hard however is that the coli and basically everything isn't working 99% of the time. And the fact 50 chests in gathering is pretty lucky. I got like 20 chests from gathering and that's even with the plague bonuses :'D
LKzi7uW.png
Wait you got 50 chests in gathering? I only got one yesterday and like... five today! I must have awful luck.
Wait you got 50 chests in gathering? I only got one yesterday and like... five today! I must have awful luck.
yesterday when the coli was down they shot up to 30k/80gems :0. i wish i hadn't opened so many before checking the AH. though they're likely to fall a lot during the next 2 weeks
yesterday when the coli was down they shot up to 30k/80gems :0. i wish i hadn't opened so many before checking the AH. though they're likely to fall a lot during the next 2 weeks
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
I got a good 28 chests by Gathering, and I borrowed a couple L25's for grinding in the Arena. It didn't hurt that I kept finding four-packs of Mimics!

I haven't sold any for gems since early this morning when I tried flipping 18- and 19-gem chests for 20. Didn't work that well.
I got a good 28 chests by Gathering, and I borrowed a couple L25's for grinding in the Arena. It didn't hurt that I kept finding four-packs of Mimics!

I haven't sold any for gems since early this morning when I tried flipping 18- and 19-gem chests for 20. Didn't work that well.
BYuYwFJ.pngcikPv2b.png
sKduNXf.pngJZT1CKc.png
@Kendrell 50 was a rounded down number--the actual amount I got from digging is 73 XD but out of all those only one contains an Ectoplasmime, and the rest are neither eggs nor gene scrolls. I'd expect an egg or a scroll when I hit 300 or 400 chests with this rate, but I'd prefer selling chests for gems to buy eggs with. The certainty is much more assuring.

@Keileon try selling stacks of 10 chests for 150 gems instead.
@Kendrell 50 was a rounded down number--the actual amount I got from digging is 73 XD but out of all those only one contains an Ectoplasmime, and the rest are neither eggs nor gene scrolls. I'd expect an egg or a scroll when I hit 300 or 400 chests with this rate, but I'd prefer selling chests for gems to buy eggs with. The certainty is much more assuring.

@Keileon try selling stacks of 10 chests for 150 gems instead.
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
I've sold a couple of chests for 70-100 gems yesterday while the coli was down and I'm very close to being able to buy the Facet gene, definitely softens the blow of not having a Nocturne c:
I've sold a couple of chests for 70-100 gems yesterday while the coli was down and I'm very close to being able to buy the Facet gene, definitely softens the blow of not having a Nocturne c:
@Steex
Wow 73?? LET ME STEAL YOUR LUCK XD
Surprised that you didn't get much in terms of decent stuff though! Yeah, to be honest selling them is the better choice at the moment considering the price they sell for. Having opened a lot of chests today and come back with nothing I know the pain of not getting stuff (Then again I can't really complain as I've already got what I wanted :'D)
@Steex
Wow 73?? LET ME STEAL YOUR LUCK XD
Surprised that you didn't get much in terms of decent stuff though! Yeah, to be honest selling them is the better choice at the moment considering the price they sell for. Having opened a lot of chests today and come back with nothing I know the pain of not getting stuff (Then again I can't really complain as I've already got what I wanted :'D)
LKzi7uW.png
1 2