Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | RTB Triple Gened, Make an Offer
All of these babes are ready for a good home. Make an offer on any you want, I need to make room for so many babies... ;~;

Be fair and reasonable and I'm not likely to decline.
[Sold]

[Hold]

[Sold]

[Sold]

[Sold]

[Hold]

[Sold]
All of these babes are ready for a good home. Make an offer on any you want, I need to make room for so many babies... ;~;

Be fair and reasonable and I'm not likely to decline.
[Sold]

[Hold]

[Sold]

[Sold]

[Sold]

[Hold]

[Sold]
tUjSZIC.png
50k for your aqua rose rose Coatl? :)

@aethera

@aethera
@Aethera

White/Crimson/Blood Coatl, Rose/Maize/Rose Imp, Blood/Rust/Gold Coatl and Blood/Crimson/Banana Skydancer for 150k total?
@Aethera

White/Crimson/Blood Coatl, Rose/Maize/Rose Imp, Blood/Rust/Gold Coatl and Blood/Crimson/Banana Skydancer for 150k total?
[quote name="Bisquet" date="2014-12-17 18:58:51"]50k for your aqua rose rose Coatl? :) @aethera[/quote] Perfect. I'll send the crossroads.
Bisquet wrote on 2014-12-17 18:58:51:

@aethera
Perfect. I'll send the crossroads.
tUjSZIC.png
[quote name="Katalia" date="2014-12-17 19:08:26"][/quote] Perfect. I'll send the crossroads. 37500 each. :3
Katalia wrote on 2014-12-17 19:08:26:
Perfect. I'll send the crossroads. 37500 each. :3
tUjSZIC.png
@Aethera Thank you! If you don't find buyers for the last two, let me know.
@Aethera Thank you! If you don't find buyers for the last two, let me know.
@Katalia
I haven't heard from anyone about the last two.
@Katalia
I haven't heard from anyone about the last two.
tUjSZIC.png
@Aethera Are you willing to hold them for me? I'm leveling dragons for newbies, and with the Coli going like it is it's hard to get my lair space back. If you are willing to hold them, I will take both.
@Aethera Are you willing to hold them for me? I'm leveling dragons for newbies, and with the Coli going like it is it's hard to get my lair space back. If you are willing to hold them, I will take both.
@Katalia
I can absolutely hold them.
@Katalia
I can absolutely hold them.
tUjSZIC.png
@Aethera Excellent. If you want to send the CR I will take them as soon as I am able, just might not be for a few days. Thank you!
@Aethera Excellent. If you want to send the CR I will take them as soon as I am able, just might not be for a few days. Thank you!