Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Adopted two kittens today, Mako & Bolin!
1 2
Such adorable babies. I love their names too. It's good that you got two kittens. They'll keep each other entertained.
Such adorable babies. I love their names too. It's good that you got two kittens. They'll keep each other entertained.
badgemaster.png team_biscotti_trainer.png
Oh my gosh, those little babies are so cute! X3 Congrats on the new kittens.
Oh my gosh, those little babies are so cute! X3 Congrats on the new kittens.
Mako and Bolin looks adorable!
I love cats too and I have a male cat that I can't find anywhere in the house right now lol
I believe he's roaming outside and socializing with the other neighborhood cats :D
Mako and Bolin looks adorable!
I love cats too and I have a male cat that I can't find anywhere in the house right now lol
I believe he's roaming outside and socializing with the other neighborhood cats :D
21j0l8x.jpg
oh no, they're way too cute, i can't handle it ;~~~;
oh no, they're way too cute, i can't handle it ;~~~;
@spookydingo
They are two and a half months old!

THANKS EVERYONE
sorry for late reply, was alseep

they refuse to go play anywhere but the bed, they have to be where we are. Sooooo now I'm the most amazing thing to play on hahah. RIP SLEEP. WORTH IT.
@spookydingo
They are two and a half months old!

THANKS EVERYONE
sorry for late reply, was alseep

they refuse to go play anywhere but the bed, they have to be where we are. Sooooo now I'm the most amazing thing to play on hahah. RIP SLEEP. WORTH IT.
blhmbiP.png
lady luck is smilin'
Mako and Bolin are so adorable! I'm always taking in stray kittens or runts and I love how each develop their own unique personality! Recently, I had litter mates, an orange male tabby and an all black female, Thirteen (the black one) would bully her brother (Spaghetti) so much that he would hide behind things. Ha! ƪ(ˆâ–½ˆ)ʃ
Mako and Bolin are so adorable! I'm always taking in stray kittens or runts and I love how each develop their own unique personality! Recently, I had litter mates, an orange male tabby and an all black female, Thirteen (the black one) would bully her brother (Spaghetti) so much that he would hide behind things. Ha! ƪ(ˆâ–½ˆ)ʃ
oh my god what cute babies

stuff like this makes me want a cat so bad
oh my god what cute babies

stuff like this makes me want a cat so bad
thing2_zpsba4d3ec3.png
D'ahh! Congrats on your new fluffy friends!
D'ahh! Congrats on your new fluffy friends!
forsale.png[/url]8705910.png9149790.png9149791.png
10/10 would pet.
10/10 would pet.
Ayy lmao.
1 2