Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Okay But
1 2
Do more self-aware nocturnes tend to suffer from existential crises?
They adapt and take the personality of whoever they're around but WHO ARE THEY REALLY?
Also what happens if you lock one in solitary confinement.
Do more self-aware nocturnes tend to suffer from existential crises?
They adapt and take the personality of whoever they're around but WHO ARE THEY REALLY?
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Glory to the Gladekeeper
Hrm....
Nocturnes have serious personality issues, and never really know who they are.
Officially canon.
Hrm....
Nocturnes have serious personality issues, and never really know who they are.
Officially canon.
fiFase7.png Draca
She/They
FRT +3
Roleplay Clan
If you do art comms I'm probably on your pinglist lol
[quote]Also what happens if you lock one in solitary confinement.[/quote] YOU, MY DEAR FRIEND, ARE A [i]HORRIBLE PERSON[/i] But in all seriousness, i think they would either go completely insane, or possibly hibernate until being released.
Quote:

YOU, MY DEAR FRIEND, ARE A HORRIBLE PERSON

But in all seriousness, i think they would either go completely insane, or possibly hibernate until being released.
[quote name="UmbraChaosDragon" date="2014-12-21 17:18:32"][quote]Also what happens if you lock one in solitary confinement.[/quote] YOU, MY DEAR FRIEND, ARE A [i]HORRIBLE PERSON[/i] But in all seriousness, i think they would either go completely insane, or possibly hibernate until being released.[/quote] brb contacting Lightning we need some science up in here
UmbraChaosDragon wrote on 2014-12-21 17:18:32:
Quote:

But in all seriousness, i think they would either go completely insane, or possibly hibernate until being released.
brb contacting Lightning we need some science up in here
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Glory to the Gladekeeper
I feel like Nocturnes are kinda derpy. Like, parrots/geckos/bats that just.. Flop around being confused and having midlife crises every hour.
I feel like Nocturnes are kinda derpy. Like, parrots/geckos/bats that just.. Flop around being confused and having midlife crises every hour.
I do commissions! PM me for information, examples, and pricing!
You remember that one scene at the end of.. what was it? Batman returns?
And the riddler is locked away in Arkham and keeps screeching "I AM THE BATMAN!"
You remember that one scene at the end of.. what was it? Batman returns?
And the riddler is locked away in Arkham and keeps screeching "I AM THE BATMAN!"
[quote name="Bark" date="2014-12-21 17:05:51"]Also what happens if you lock one in solitary confinement.[/quote] mmmmm......*frantically takes notes* brb I need to find a nocturne and um...do stuff *scurries away*
Bark wrote on 2014-12-21 17:05:51:

mmmmm......*frantically takes notes*

brb I need to find a nocturne and um...do stuff *scurries away*
Cleaning~
I am deeply concerned about how my great Guardian King Kanrik is going to be when one of the warlock Imperials of his clan changes him into a Nocturne as a prank.
I am deeply concerned about how my great Guardian King Kanrik is going to be when one of the warlock Imperials of his clan changes him into a Nocturne as a prank.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
i feel like they'd have some sort of identity crisis. i don't think they'd deal with being self-aware in a positive way
i feel like they'd have some sort of identity crisis. i don't think they'd deal with being self-aware in a positive way
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1
[quote name="Bark" date="2014-12-21 17:19:47"][quote name="UmbraChaosDragon" date="2014-12-21 17:18:32"][quote]Also what happens if you lock one in solitary confinement.[/quote] YOU, MY DEAR FRIEND, ARE A [i]HORRIBLE PERSON[/i] But in all seriousness, i think they would either go completely insane, or possibly hibernate until being released.[/quote] brb contacting Lightning we need some science up in here[/quote] You called?
Bark wrote on 2014-12-21 17:19:47:
UmbraChaosDragon wrote on 2014-12-21 17:18:32:
Quote:

brb contacting Lightning we need some science up in here

You called?
w2N3au9.png
1 2