Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | THREE NOCTURNES IN DAY
1 2 3 4
Aww lucky!!! :' D
-steals some good luck from you-
Aww lucky!!! :' D
-steals some good luck from you-
ScreenShot2014-12-10at51436PM_zps43a09586.png a1a185c3-79f7-4585-b670-9f691d96a3f6_zps4caa9dc0.png
I got like 7 chests, none had anything besides food and random junk.
Then I bought 3 more, and I finally got an egg. After that, my entire day has been super lucky. Pinkie gave me a Golem familiar, AND the Nocturne was a matching XYX.
I'm actually DYING.
I LOVE EVERYTHING.
I went from 120k to 12k, but I don't care. HE"S SO CUTEEEEEEEE
I got like 7 chests, none had anything besides food and random junk.
Then I bought 3 more, and I finally got an egg. After that, my entire day has been super lucky. Pinkie gave me a Golem familiar, AND the Nocturne was a matching XYX.
I'm actually DYING.
I LOVE EVERYTHING.
I went from 120k to 12k, but I don't care. HE"S SO CUTEEEEEEEE
@Blowinginthewind

The first and last actually both have Arcane eyes. Anyway, I think it might just be the RNG.
@Blowinginthewind

The first and last actually both have Arcane eyes. Anyway, I think it might just be the RNG.
I've opened 14 chests so far. Nothing.
I hope the coliseum is back up soon so I can try to get more chests. D:
I've opened 14 chests so far. Nothing.
I hope the coliseum is back up soon so I can try to get more chests. D:
ScreenShot2014-12-10at51436PM_zps43a09586.png a1a185c3-79f7-4585-b670-9f691d96a3f6_zps4caa9dc0.png
@Chloraphyll

That is pretty cool that the eye color will vary. Hope your luck continues.
@Chloraphyll

That is pretty cool that the eye color will vary. Hope your luck continues.
@Blowinginthewind

Yeah, it is. At first I thought that Murk, the first one, would be Light because I found his egg Scavenging in Light. I sure hope that my luck continues as well. At this point, I could only ask for double colors, triple colors, or scrolls for my progens.
@Blowinginthewind

Yeah, it is. At first I thought that Murk, the first one, would be Light because I found his egg Scavenging in Light. I sure hope that my luck continues as well. At this point, I could only ask for double colors, triple colors, or scrolls for my progens.
Congrats you lucky ducks
Congrats you lucky ducks
l6mtPEk.png
Wow, the babies are so cute. :D
Wow, the babies are so cute. :D
RBXYq.gifarcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.pngovY2q5W.pngarcane_small_by_vamonkea-dai56rq.png4BVfJ.gif
Man you're so lucky :C I've been through around 50 chests and nothing but buttstones, chameleons and mirrors. Ughghghgh
Man you're so lucky :C I've been through around 50 chests and nothing but buttstones, chameleons and mirrors. Ughghghgh
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
all three are beautiful I'm jealous ;-;
all three are beautiful I'm jealous ;-;
tumblr_n89jmuv2wq1s14fe0o1_250.png
1 2 3 4