Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coli Hunting for Nocturnes
Anyone know the best place to farm in the Coli? I've been hopping around to different places and trying to see which I like best.
Anyone had any specific luck in one place over another?
Also, can anyone explain what's meant by "mimics".
Anyone know the best place to farm in the Coli? I've been hopping around to different places and trying to see which I like best.
Anyone had any specific luck in one place over another?
Also, can anyone explain what's meant by "mimics".
a mimic is a classic monster that "mimics" the appearance of a chest. I've been in the arena and come across a fair few ectoplasmimes so far. i guess i'll stay there until i get the familiar and then move somewhere with one of the other chests. theres a guide being worked on in the guides board for where to find each type of mimic.
a mimic is a classic monster that "mimics" the appearance of a chest. I've been in the arena and come across a fair few ectoplasmimes so far. i guess i'll stay there until i get the familiar and then move somewhere with one of the other chests. theres a guide being worked on in the guides board for where to find each type of mimic.
Mimics appear like a chest but have teeth inside. Then are mean and they bite. |8<

So far, there seems to be three different types of mimics. I know there's some in the woodland path, arena, and kelp beds. I'm in the arena right now and I've been getting fairly consistent drops.
Mimics appear like a chest but have teeth inside. Then are mean and they bite. |8<

So far, there seems to be three different types of mimics. I know there's some in the woodland path, arena, and kelp beds. I'm in the arena right now and I've been getting fairly consistent drops.
@wailshark, @dewcake Took me awhile, but I finally got one of the mimics, too. Was about to edit that. And arena seems to be working well. I'll definitely have to check out the other two.
@wailshark, @dewcake Took me awhile, but I finally got one of the mimics, too. Was about to edit that. And arena seems to be working well. I'll definitely have to check out the other two.
Firerly low area. It gives the msot chests to me. (SAD for methough, I wanted to grind the coli for money but I only have two 25s and they can't kill the chests with scratch+eliminate so I die to them. The mire has no chests though... no adult leveling for me to abuse my dom% on the marketplace D: )
Firerly low area. It gives the msot chests to me. (SAD for methough, I wanted to grind the coli for money but I only have two 25s and they can't kill the chests with scratch+eliminate so I die to them. The mire has no chests though... no adult leveling for me to abuse my dom% on the marketplace D: )