Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Strange Chest NOT OPENING
I got a strange chest, and it will not open. It has a little "open" button on it, but when I try to open it, it says, "There was an error with the chest." The same thing happened with an Iron Chest I got earlier, and the only chest I was able to open all day was a broken bone bottle.

I don't know if the site was just being fussy, or what it was. I just wanted to report it, just in case it had something to do with that Night of the Nocturnes update or it was something FR can fix.

P.S. FR has been very slow today, on its own. It took me 10 minutes longer to bond with my familiars, also gather items and deposit and convert everything. It also took 2 minutes for me to feed my dragons. Weird.
I got a strange chest, and it will not open. It has a little "open" button on it, but when I try to open it, it says, "There was an error with the chest." The same thing happened with an Iron Chest I got earlier, and the only chest I was able to open all day was a broken bone bottle.

I don't know if the site was just being fussy, or what it was. I just wanted to report it, just in case it had something to do with that Night of the Nocturnes update or it was something FR can fix.

P.S. FR has been very slow today, on its own. It took me 10 minutes longer to bond with my familiars, also gather items and deposit and convert everything. It also took 2 minutes for me to feed my dragons. Weird.
been here for 3 years and im still broke with only 3 lair pages and no 'fancy' dragons. you might say im not active much?
I'm getting the exact same thing. It loads as if it should open, but, without fail, it says nothing but "There was an error with the chest". Do you think the update that unsealed them hasn't kicked in yet, maybe..?
I'm getting the exact same thing. It loads as if it should open, but, without fail, it says nothing but "There was an error with the chest". Do you think the update that unsealed them hasn't kicked in yet, maybe..?
[quote name="SnakesInHats" date="2014-12-21 14:09:21"]I'm getting the exact same thing. It loads as if it should open, but, without fail, it says nothing but "There was an error with the chest". Do you think the update that unsealed them hasn't kicked in yet, maybe..?[/quote] That's what I am thinking- my chest isn't opening yet- but how much of this is a bug or my computer's lag or the cache needing to be deleted I do not know.
SnakesInHats wrote on 2014-12-21 14:09:21:

That's what I am thinking- my chest isn't opening yet- but how much of this is a bug or my computer's lag or the cache needing to be deleted I do not know.
My strange chest aren't opening too :(
My strange chest aren't opening too :(
TiSXpPl.png
I am also recieving an error when I try to open chests. I was getting this error this morning before they made the chests unopenable as well.
I am also recieving an error when I try to open chests. I was getting this error this morning before they made the chests unopenable as well.
I just got a strange chest, and it too refuses to open. It says there ws an error with the chest. I had a few earlier and they all opened fine, but this one won't open.
I just got a strange chest, and it too refuses to open. It says there ws an error with the chest. I had a few earlier and they all opened fine, but this one won't open.
sZsrs4b.jpg
The errors you are encountering are due to the overall site performance issue. Thank you for your patience while we work on resolving this.
The errors you are encountering are due to the overall site performance issue. Thank you for your patience while we work on resolving this.
I am also having this problem 1 chest opened but was really slow and now it just says error when i try to open more.
I am also having this problem 1 chest opened but was really slow and now it just says error when i try to open more.