Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Familiars..
I'm just wondering if you could...you know...pet your own familiar. The familiar you have would do the same like your dragons.
I'm just wondering if you could...you know...pet your own familiar. The familiar you have would do the same like your dragons.
[img][/img]zwho4k.gif
...what?
...what?
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Pet? You mean like....the verb? Or the noun?

e_____e
Pet? You mean like....the verb? Or the noun?

e_____e
I mean like your original Dragon, except the familiar is not one of the side characters comforting your dragon
I mean like your original Dragon, except the familiar is not one of the side characters comforting your dragon
[img][/img]zwho4k.gif
like... have the familiar be in your lair in place of the dragon, and have a dragon accompany them..?
like... have the familiar be in your lair in place of the dragon, and have a dragon accompany them..?
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace she/they
fr+1
@SodaSurfer Moved to the Help Center. This is the appropriate place to post site related questions.

If I understand the question correctly, then the answer is no. Your familiar cannot have it's own pet/familiar. Or you might mean can your familiar have a place in your Lair, just like a dragon. That's not possible either. I hope this answers your question?
@SodaSurfer Moved to the Help Center. This is the appropriate place to post site related questions.

If I understand the question correctly, then the answer is no. Your familiar cannot have it's own pet/familiar. Or you might mean can your familiar have a place in your Lair, just like a dragon. That's not possible either. I hope this answers your question?
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Yes it does thank you
Yes it does thank you
[img][/img]zwho4k.gif
how do you "play" with your familiars? have things in my hoard that say to play with them for 20 minutes. thanks
how do you "play" with your familiars? have things in my hoard that say to play with them for 20 minutes. thanks
@[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=userpage&id=99895]NEENERS[/url] the only way I'm aware of to "Play" with your familiars is to "Visit" them by clicking on your dragon, scrolling down, and clicking on the little heart under your Familiar window. [img]http://i.imgur.com/ZHy9sHZ.jpg[/img]
@NEENERS the only way I'm aware of to "Play" with your familiars is to "Visit" them by clicking on your dragon, scrolling down, and clicking on the little heart under your Familiar window.
ZHy9sHZ.jpg
YfTeOCO.gifbKniD.gifF3wW9ES.gif
OK THAT IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING. TY
OK THAT IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING. TY