Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | ~*~ Breed Trades ~ Seeking females! ~*~
1 2
So I have some boys sitting around in my den that are ready to breed but don't have any mates. So I thought why not see if one of you guys wanted to do a [b] breed trade[/b] and we could [b]share the baby dergs. [/b] [b]To breed you dragon with mine would be [u]free[/u] of course and [u]you will definitely get your dragon back afterwards.[/u] We would [u]share[/u] the babies we get, and take turns picking them.[/b] [b]Koschei (XXY)[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5139255] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/51393/5139255_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Sky Iridescent/Sky Shimmer/White Smoke[/i][/center] He could make some really pretty blue or purple smokey babies with somebody. [b]I would prefer if the dragons had Iridescent or Shimmer genes so that they could make pretty iri/shim babies but I'm not too picky ^.^ Please ping or message me if you are interested. Thanks~[/b]
So I have some boys sitting around in my den that are ready to breed but don't have any mates. So I thought why not see if one of you guys wanted to do a breed trade and we could share the baby dergs.

To breed you dragon with mine would be free of course and you will definitely get your dragon back afterwards.

We would share the babies we get, and take turns picking them.

Koschei (XXY)

5139255_350.png

Sky Iridescent/Sky Shimmer/White Smoke

He could make some really pretty blue or purple smokey babies with somebody.

I would prefer if the dragons had Iridescent or Shimmer genes so that they could make pretty iri/shim babies but I'm not too picky ^.^
Please ping or message me if you are interested.
Thanks~
My lil lady Corus is a purple iridescent/shimmer/underbelly imperial if you're intrested!
My lil lady Corus is a purple iridescent/shimmer/underbelly imperial if you're intrested!
@vampiredad

Corus is extremely beautiful! I checked and her and Koschei could have some really gorgeous babies. Would you maybe want to pair them?
@vampiredad

Corus is extremely beautiful! I checked and her and Koschei could have some really gorgeous babies. Would you maybe want to pair them?
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6968678] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69687/6968678_350.png[/img] [/url] I think Iphigenia here would make pretty iri/shim/smoke babies with either of those boys! ^^

6968678_350.png

I think Iphigenia here would make pretty iri/shim/smoke babies with either of those boys! ^^
tumblr_ochg4uDlB11us53xfo7_r1_500.png
@xlauren

Oh, wow, you're right! I think she Treven would make some very pretty green toned babies. What would you say to breeding them maybe?
@xlauren

Oh, wow, you're right! I think she Treven would make some very pretty green toned babies. What would you say to breeding them maybe?
Oh I'm so glad you say that, I was secretly hoping you'd pick Treven. Yes! :D If we get them on a nest tonight, they'll be born Christmas morning I think!! Would you like to host the nest or would you like me to? :)
Oh I'm so glad you say that, I was secretly hoping you'd pick Treven. Yes! :D If we get them on a nest tonight, they'll be born Christmas morning I think!! Would you like to host the nest or would you like me to? :)
@xlauren

Haha, I think you've got good taste ^.^ That would be wonderful! Lets do it! If you'd like I can host them since I don't have any nests occupied and we're both wind so they'll have green eyes anyway c:

Oh by the way, when it comes to picking the babies someone could choose first and then we take turns? In the case of an odd number of babies you can have the extra one and if they have only one baby you can keep it :3
@xlauren

Haha, I think you've got good taste ^.^ That would be wonderful! Lets do it! If you'd like I can host them since I don't have any nests occupied and we're both wind so they'll have green eyes anyway c:

Oh by the way, when it comes to picking the babies someone could choose first and then we take turns? In the case of an odd number of babies you can have the extra one and if they have only one baby you can keep it :3
@saluki

Sure, that sounds fine :) Unless of course you fall in love with the one baby. I'll set up the crossroads.
@saluki

Sure, that sounds fine :) Unless of course you fall in love with the one baby. I'll set up the crossroads.
@xlauren
Thank you so much! :D
@xlauren
Thank you so much! :D
@Saluki sounds like a plan to me! I'll set it up asap
@Saluki sounds like a plan to me! I'll set it up asap
1 2