Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Newbie and has no clue (rate my art!)
ok so, as i'm rather new... I want to hear some critique on my sketch, (pricing, proportions, etc.) because i might start commisions in a week. [img]http://i.imgur.com/1CuRDBZ.jpg[/img]
ok so, as i'm rather new... I want to hear some critique on my sketch, (pricing, proportions, etc.) because i might start commisions in a week.

1CuRDBZ.jpg
Hi! I'm new, too, but have experience with commissions from other sites. I hope I can help! :'D

I think my first suggestion would be to make sure your art fits nicely on the pages, hee! And as far as a sketch goes, I think it looks really nice. Do you do commissions elsewhere? If so, what would you charge for a sketch like that there? And, do you intend to do full lineart and color, or just sketches? If just sketches, will you be cleaning them up at all? I think these are the more important questions to be asking right at first.
Hi! I'm new, too, but have experience with commissions from other sites. I hope I can help! :'D

I think my first suggestion would be to make sure your art fits nicely on the pages, hee! And as far as a sketch goes, I think it looks really nice. Do you do commissions elsewhere? If so, what would you charge for a sketch like that there? And, do you intend to do full lineart and color, or just sketches? If just sketches, will you be cleaning them up at all? I think these are the more important questions to be asking right at first.
6gNJryW.png
Ok first thing first: this is going to be my first time commissioning, and yeah the picture is far to large for the page hah sorry. I might do sketches, or even colored sketches, but personally i really dislike line art because it feels tedious and everyone seems to do it nowadays, but yeah im going to clean up the sketches too. @EylimBomeyard
Ok first thing first: this is going to be my first time commissioning, and yeah the picture is far to large for the page hah sorry. I might do sketches, or even colored sketches, but personally i really dislike line art because it feels tedious and everyone seems to do it nowadays, but yeah im going to clean up the sketches too. @EylimBomeyard
@EylimBoneyard woops
@EylimBoneyard woops