Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] G2 PASTEL GOTH NOCS, OKAPI, Pastels!
1 2 3
@CrystalWeb sure, how much were you thinking? :)
@CrystalWeb sure, how much were you thinking? :)
1ffgBbR.png
300k but it would take me a bit to get it ;u; @theplastics
300k but it would take me a bit to get it ;u; @theplastics
@CrystalWeb not a problem, i can hold it for you for about a week or so if that's fine? let me know if you need me to hold for longer than that.
@CrystalWeb not a problem, i can hold it for you for about a week or so if that's fine? let me know if you need me to hold for longer than that.
1ffgBbR.png
Alrighty :D @theplastics
Alrighty :D @theplastics
@CrystalWeb great! I'll send you a crossroads for the 300k and you can just accept whenever you get the funds? let me know if you have any concerns with that. :3
@CrystalWeb great! I'll send you a crossroads for the 300k and you can just accept whenever you get the funds? let me know if you have any concerns with that. :3
1ffgBbR.png
@theplastics Sounds great, she's such a cutie ;u; can't wait to have her in my lair
@theplastics Sounds great, she's such a cutie ;u; can't wait to have her in my lair
@theplastics is the Female, Sky Iridescent/Purple Shimmer/White Circuit Coatl still available? She's lovely!
@theplastics is the Female, Sky Iridescent/Purple Shimmer/White Circuit Coatl still available? She's lovely!
@raleigh oops it looks like her auction just expired, but yes she is still available! :) would you like me to send you a CR when i get her back in my lair?
@raleigh oops it looks like her auction just expired, but yes she is still available! :) would you like me to send you a CR when i get her back in my lair?
1ffgBbR.png
@theplastics yes please! I'll be paying in gems if that's alright :)
@theplastics yes please! I'll be paying in gems if that's alright :)
@raleigh not a problem at all, sending you a CR now! feel free to accept whenever. thanks for buying her!
@raleigh not a problem at all, sending you a CR now! feel free to accept whenever. thanks for buying her!
1ffgBbR.png
1 2 3