Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Predict Morphology] Shuffle Genes
1 2
Just a small little thing that came to my mind today:

I think it would be fun if you could enter the ID of a dragon in Predict Morphology and then press a shuffle button that will shuffle (only) genes and breed (not colors) of your dragon for preview. :) I think it would be nice for finding cool combinations that you wouldn't have thought of - and not too hard to implement I believe.

What do you think?
Just a small little thing that came to my mind today:

I think it would be fun if you could enter the ID of a dragon in Predict Morphology and then press a shuffle button that will shuffle (only) genes and breed (not colors) of your dragon for preview. :) I think it would be nice for finding cool combinations that you wouldn't have thought of - and not too hard to implement I believe.

What do you think?
I think that'd be really cool! no idea about coding issues? but support from me :)
I think that'd be really cool! no idea about coding issues? but support from me :)
Y99ZepA.gif tumblr_inline_o2z815OLVT1qdrhpp_100.png

dont forget to eat sleep
stretch take meds and HYDRATE!! ^^
Jenna | 27 | FR+3
FR Tumblr
kz23hWB.gif
hqOBlzs.gif
Heh, sounds like fun.
Heh, sounds like fun.
dlJsEIj.png
That doesn't seem like it'd be too difficult to implement, plus it would be useful in figuring out how to make your dragons' color schemes work the best.

I support this.
That doesn't seem like it'd be too difficult to implement, plus it would be useful in figuring out how to make your dragons' color schemes work the best.

I support this.
RhVx9AU.png
Oh wow this would actually be a really good idea, especially for those who want to gene up a dragon such as a gen one and have no idea what to do with it, as it could help with giving some ideas.

So yeah, this has my full support!
Oh wow this would actually be a really good idea, especially for those who want to gene up a dragon such as a gen one and have no idea what to do with it, as it could help with giving some ideas.

So yeah, this has my full support!
LKzi7uW.png
This would be such a convenient way to inspire users trying to gene their dragons. Support.
This would be such a convenient way to inspire users trying to gene their dragons. Support.
[quote name="riiverstaared" date="2014-12-17 13:49:28"]This would be such a convenient way to inspire users trying to gene their dragons. Support.[/quote]
riiverstaared wrote on 2014-12-17 13:49:28:
1009gIL.png
Support! This would be so much fun.
Support! This would be so much fun.
Support! I have two poor dragons with great colors, but absolutely no concrete plans, and I always have trouble deciding what I want to do.
Support! I have two poor dragons with great colors, but absolutely no concrete plans, and I always have trouble deciding what I want to do.
ThetaTiny_zps9kx17jxv.pngtumblr_n9vzy0S93D1senbf4o3_100.gifGhost.png
This would be fun. Sometimes I don't think outside the typical iri/shim crystal/shim box. :b Would inspire more creativity in my lair. Totally support.
This would be fun. Sometimes I don't think outside the typical iri/shim crystal/shim box. :b Would inspire more creativity in my lair. Totally support.
tumblr_ns95r4gyIn1u5zwh0o1_500.png
1 2