Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [FOUND] A Christmas Miracle
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
UPDATE!
It's crunch time!

Alright everyone! We're getting close to nesting time for this! So here's where we stand and what I need from you all:

@Sollychan @luckytiger @Rusher @HuntingArt

If you could please confirm with @Araziah if you'll be using their nests, that'll be great. They've volunteered their nature nests, but need to be sure everyone is still on board. Solly and lucky, if you two could let me know once you've confirmed (or if you'll be using a different nest), then I can ping KoryuEdelgard and have him send the boon since you're a pair that needs one.

Huntingart, since you've also got a dragon going to @Acteus, if you could confirm with them as well it'd be appreciated.

Acteus, I've also got a dragon going to you, so this is my confirmation that I'm fine with using your nests and will be sending my dragon to you. Hatchlingwise, I'm happy to let you keep all of them...except the one I'm trying for of course :)

@DearestHeart @MewBladeXxX
As mentioned, please feel free to choose whatever nest/eye color you'd both like for your crystals. If you'd like nature, Araziah still has one open nest. Either way, if you could let them know if you'll be using their nest or not, they'd appreciate it. They'd like to know if they should keep it open or not.

@EVERYONE
Dragons need to be on a nest by the 20th in order to hatch on Christmas. I think everyone should try to have their crossroads sent where they need to be no later than the 19th, and then the nest renters can go ahead and accept them at their leisure. This way no one risks missing each other.

I haven't had any luck finding a boon of fertility, so it does look like we're going to have to buy one. @quantumdot @HuntingArt @MewBladeXxX @Sollychan and myself have volunteered to pitch in gems. Based on explicitly stated amounts, we have at least 200, and then some. If anyone willing to contribute wants to send the gems to me, I'll try to cover the rest if we're short, or refund people if we go over.

Aaaand I think that's it! Thank you all again for helping make my Christmas dragon a reality! I really am stunned and touched by the incredible amount of help and generosity you've all shown. Thank you all so much.
UPDATE!
It's crunch time!

Alright everyone! We're getting close to nesting time for this! So here's where we stand and what I need from you all:

If you could please confirm with @Araziah if you'll be using their nests, that'll be great. They've volunteered their nature nests, but need to be sure everyone is still on board. Solly and lucky, if you two could let me know once you've confirmed (or if you'll be using a different nest), then I can ping KoryuEdelgard and have him send the boon since you're a pair that needs one.

Huntingart, since you've also got a dragon going to @Acteus, if you could confirm with them as well it'd be appreciated.

Acteus, I've also got a dragon going to you, so this is my confirmation that I'm fine with using your nests and will be sending my dragon to you. Hatchlingwise, I'm happy to let you keep all of them...except the one I'm trying for of course :)

@DearestHeart @MewBladeXxX
As mentioned, please feel free to choose whatever nest/eye color you'd both like for your crystals. If you'd like nature, Araziah still has one open nest. Either way, if you could let them know if you'll be using their nest or not, they'd appreciate it. They'd like to know if they should keep it open or not.

@EVERYONE
Dragons need to be on a nest by the 20th in order to hatch on Christmas. I think everyone should try to have their crossroads sent where they need to be no later than the 19th, and then the nest renters can go ahead and accept them at their leisure. This way no one risks missing each other.

I haven't had any luck finding a boon of fertility, so it does look like we're going to have to buy one. @quantumdot @HuntingArt @MewBladeXxX @Sollychan and myself have volunteered to pitch in gems. Based on explicitly stated amounts, we have at least 200, and then some. If anyone willing to contribute wants to send the gems to me, I'll try to cover the rest if we're short, or refund people if we go over.

Aaaand I think that's it! Thank you all again for helping make my Christmas dragon a reality! I really am stunned and touched by the incredible amount of help and generosity you've all shown. Thank you all so much.
Wua5ROf.png
@Hawkfeather I'm fine with sending Christmas to @Araziah I'll accept a CR whenever it gets sent
@Hawkfeather I'm fine with sending Christmas to @Araziah I'll accept a CR whenever it gets sent
Pronouns: He, Him
Gay
@Hawkfeather

Inu doesn't breed in 8 days, so I'm going to chip in 100g for that Boon. ;) Sending you the G now.

@Araziah

If we could use your remaining nest, that'd be great. :3 If not, I have a Nature friend who most likely would be willing to let us borrow. :3
@Hawkfeather

Inu doesn't breed in 8 days, so I'm going to chip in 100g for that Boon. ;) Sending you the G now.

@Araziah

If we could use your remaining nest, that'd be great. :3 If not, I have a Nature friend who most likely would be willing to let us borrow. :3
1xcX4j2.gif

Do you guys mind if I send you a collateral dragon in the CR requests? That way I can keep lair space and food points at normal. If so, I'd be really appreciative!

If I do collateral, I'd send something from my lair that is the same rarity/genes or as close as I have.

and
@MewBladeXxX
@DearestHeart

I don't mind hosting at all :)

I'll probably begin the CR requests later today, just to make sure that I don't forget or something- but feel free to accept whenever, I'm online most days for at least a moment or two.

Do you guys mind if I send you a collateral dragon in the CR requests? That way I can keep lair space and food points at normal. If so, I'd be really appreciative!

If I do collateral, I'd send something from my lair that is the same rarity/genes or as close as I have.

and
@MewBladeXxX
@DearestHeart

I don't mind hosting at all :)

I'll probably begin the CR requests later today, just to make sure that I don't forget or something- but feel free to accept whenever, I'm online most days for at least a moment or two.
OpuSE.gifLiQTv.gifet2Lw.gif5kghB.gif
@Araziah

Awesome, thank you very much!
@Araziah

Awesome, thank you very much!
1xcX4j2.gif
@Araziah Oh yeah, totally that's fine. ^^ I'll keep an eye out for that request
@Araziah Oh yeah, totally that's fine. ^^ I'll keep an eye out for that request
KDzTMPp.png
@Araziah, whatever you need to do is fine with me. Just send a CR whenever you need to. :)
@Araziah, whatever you need to do is fine with me. Just send a CR whenever you need to. :)
BOON UPDATE

@Sollychan @luckytiger @Rusher @HuntingArt @DearestHeart @MewBladeXxX @Araziah @Acteus @quantumdot
We're currently only 68 gems short of a boon! This ping isn't to ask anyone to donate more, but to promote a possible way for me to get my hands on some more to cover the rest. I'm currently selling adoptables over [here], If I sell one for gems we'll have enough, so if anyone knows anyone who might like one, maybe point them over that way? I'd even be willing to discount it some if they pay with gems, just so we can get closer.

Nevermind! Looks like while I was typing this one of my friends sent me a surprise donation! We have our second boon!

@KoryuEdelgard
Everything has been set up and confirmed! If you'd send the boon whenever you get a chance, it'd be much appreciated! Thank you again for donating it!
BOON UPDATE

@Sollychan @luckytiger @Rusher @HuntingArt @DearestHeart @MewBladeXxX @Araziah @Acteus @quantumdot
We're currently only 68 gems short of a boon! This ping isn't to ask anyone to donate more, but to promote a possible way for me to get my hands on some more to cover the rest. I'm currently selling adoptables over [here], If I sell one for gems we'll have enough, so if anyone knows anyone who might like one, maybe point them over that way? I'd even be willing to discount it some if they pay with gems, just so we can get closer.

Nevermind! Looks like while I was typing this one of my friends sent me a surprise donation! We have our second boon!

@KoryuEdelgard
Everything has been set up and confirmed! If you'd send the boon whenever you get a chance, it'd be much appreciated! Thank you again for donating it!
Wua5ROf.png
@Araziah I'm sending my dragon, please feel free to send me a dragon in return. I would be happy to host whatever you wish. However, please edit it to include notes as to whom I should return it to.
@Araziah I'm sending my dragon, please feel free to send me a dragon in return. I would be happy to host whatever you wish. However, please edit it to include notes as to whom I should return it to.
m37z8.gif
@DearestHeart

Sounds great, will do :)

I'm making sure to make a note of who owns who as well.
@DearestHeart

Sounds great, will do :)

I'm making sure to make a note of who owns who as well.
OpuSE.gifLiQTv.gifet2Lw.gif5kghB.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16