Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Private Breeding Request
1 2
@Tierce sent the CR!
@Tierce sent the CR!
@Elegy @KiwiBubbles Great, thank you! Will keep you posted.
@Elegy @KiwiBubbles Great, thank you! Will keep you posted.
28s0dn9.png
@Elegy @KiwiBubbles Eggs will hatch tomorrow! If you could please send me CRs for Tamryn and Aerius, I'll accept them after rollover.
@Elegy @KiwiBubbles Eggs will hatch tomorrow! If you could please send me CRs for Tamryn and Aerius, I'll accept them after rollover.
28s0dn9.png
@Elegy @KiwiBubbles Eggs have hatched! Two girls and a boy.

I'm keeping one of the girls, she's exactly what I wanted. Which of you wants the boy and who wants the girl? They're both Seafoam/Aqua/Aqua Iridescent/Shimmer/Smoke.

Thank you so much for making this a possibility. I'm accepting the adults' CRs and sending you your payments.
@Elegy @KiwiBubbles Eggs have hatched! Two girls and a boy.

I'm keeping one of the girls, she's exactly what I wanted. Which of you wants the boy and who wants the girl? They're both Seafoam/Aqua/Aqua Iridescent/Shimmer/Smoke.

Thank you so much for making this a possibility. I'm accepting the adults' CRs and sending you your payments.
28s0dn9.png
@Tierce
You're very welcome and I'm glad to help you get the dragon you've been looking for!

@KiwiBubbles
I'm fine with either the boy or girl, so whichever you'd like to keep you can have and I'll take the other.
@Tierce
You're very welcome and I'm glad to help you get the dragon you've been looking for!

@KiwiBubbles
I'm fine with either the boy or girl, so whichever you'd like to keep you can have and I'll take the other.
l9N0AQD.png
@Tierce
No problem! Glad you got the dragon you wanted. (:

@Elegy
Hm. Either's fine with me, too. I guess I'll take the girl if that's okay!
@Tierce
No problem! Glad you got the dragon you wanted. (:

@Elegy
Hm. Either's fine with me, too. I guess I'll take the girl if that's okay!
@KiwiBubbles @Elegy Alrighty, then KiwiBubbles takes the girl. Sending you CRs.
@KiwiBubbles @Elegy Alrighty, then KiwiBubbles takes the girl. Sending you CRs.
28s0dn9.png
1 2