Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hello!!
hi, im chloe! im a veteran to pet breeding sites and ive always wanted to join flight rising. i realized that joining was open, so i registered immediately! ... and i have pretty much no idea what im doing, lol. anyways, im glad to be a part of the community and i hope ill stay on here for a long time (it would be a waste, having waited so long to get on here in the first place!)
hi, im chloe! im a veteran to pet breeding sites and ive always wanted to join flight rising. i realized that joining was open, so i registered immediately! ... and i have pretty much no idea what im doing, lol. anyways, im glad to be a part of the community and i hope ill stay on here for a long time (it would be a waste, having waited so long to get on here in the first place!)
Welcome to the site! I hope you like it. The community is really nice, too. ^^
Welcome to the site! I hope you like it. The community is really nice, too. ^^
GC8lSmX+(1).png
@nozukes
Welcome aboard and glad you could join us! You should check out your flight's private forum, most usually have welcoming gifts and tips - also the raffle forum has some free dragon giveaways going on for new members!
@nozukes
Welcome aboard and glad you could join us! You should check out your flight's private forum, most usually have welcoming gifts and tips - also the raffle forum has some free dragon giveaways going on for new members!
thanks, both of you, for welcoming me! the community does seem quite nice ^_^ ill make sure to do your suggestions, too!
thanks, both of you, for welcoming me! the community does seem quite nice ^_^ ill make sure to do your suggestions, too!
@nozukes

Hey, welcome to FR! I'm Britney, it's nice to meet you c:
I'm giving away some free stuff for the new players, if you'd like to take a look!
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf&id=1267185
@nozukes

Hey, welcome to FR! I'm Britney, it's nice to meet you c:
I'm giving away some free stuff for the new players, if you'd like to take a look!
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf&id=1267185
@britneyrox
thank you for inviting me, ive joined!
@britneyrox
thank you for inviting me, ive joined!