Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [R] Snapper/Spiral Reserves (None Left!)
1 2 3 4 5
Nocturnal bump

(hello Berserket! :D)
Nocturnal bump

(hello Berserket! :D)
MagyarRusskiy.gif
@Monumental OOOH YES ME I WILL SEND YOU THE TREASURE RIGHT NOW.

Edit: Okay I was super excited I just had to get it in there. I'd prefer a snapper over a spiral because I need a snapper pair for breeding but yeah there you go. 8D
@Monumental OOOH YES ME I WILL SEND YOU THE TREASURE RIGHT NOW.

Edit: Okay I was super excited I just had to get it in there. I'd prefer a snapper over a spiral because I need a snapper pair for breeding but yeah there you go. 8D
@MagyarRusskiy You've got 75k from me! Lovely dragons.
@MagyarRusskiy You've got 75k from me! Lovely dragons.
@monumental
sorry, i pinged the wrong person (and FR is acting up too much for me to edit my post)
@monumental
sorry, i pinged the wrong person (and FR is acting up too much for me to edit my post)
@monumental
BONE told me about this offer and I just had to come take a slot too. I'll send the money soon.
@monumental
BONE told me about this offer and I just had to come take a slot too. I'll send the money soon.
Bumping for Monumental~
Bumping for Monumental~
MagyarRusskiy.gif
Bump!
Bump!
MagyarRusskiy.gif
One more bump! ^^
One more bump! ^^
MagyarRusskiy.gif
@Seirye @BONE @RAW

Thank you all so much! I've received your payments and have amended the first post to display this. I would also like to take the time now to ask if you would like to be added to my ping list.
@Seirye @BONE @RAW

Thank you all so much! I've received your payments and have amended the first post to display this. I would also like to take the time now to ask if you would like to be added to my ping list.
Bump with news!

Due to some luck, Kailani has been turned into a Spiral already... Unfortunately, the first clutch only contains two eggs. That said, @RAW , I'm sorry, but you'll need to wait until the second clutch rolls around... But! You'll have first pick from that clutch. Unless there are no Snappers in this clutch, I suppose, and @Seirye decides to wait for the second clutch in the hopes of there being a Snapper.

The other two slots are still open, of course.
Bump with news!

Due to some luck, Kailani has been turned into a Spiral already... Unfortunately, the first clutch only contains two eggs. That said, @RAW , I'm sorry, but you'll need to wait until the second clutch rolls around... But! You'll have first pick from that clutch. Unless there are no Snappers in this clutch, I suppose, and @Seirye decides to wait for the second clutch in the hopes of there being a Snapper.

The other two slots are still open, of course.
1 2 3 4 5