Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Jurassic World
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="ChronicleCat" date="2014-11-25 17:06:38"][quote name="Navaha" date="2014-11-25 16:44:55"]I cannot believe Star Lord has a pack of trained attack raptors this movie is going to rock.[/quote] This pretty much. I saw the gifs on tumblr and had to check it out! If I do have the time to see it i'm going to pretend that all of the other movies between the original and now didn't happen.[/quote] ^ I'm also very interested to see what the hybrid-dino will look like! c:
ChronicleCat wrote on 2014-11-25 17:06:38:
Navaha wrote on 2014-11-25 16:44:55:
I cannot believe Star Lord has a pack of trained attack raptors this movie is going to rock.

This pretty much. I saw the gifs on tumblr and had to check it out! If I do have the time to see it i'm going to pretend that all of the other movies between the original and now didn't happen.

^

I'm also very interested to see what the hybrid-dino will look like! c:
I never understood the feather argument. Just because archaeopteryx had feathers it does not mean every single dinosaur now needs to look like a giant chicken to be scientifically 'accurate'.
I never understood the feather argument. Just because archaeopteryx had feathers it does not mean every single dinosaur now needs to look like a giant chicken to be scientifically 'accurate'.
Death will never take me alive!
1 2 3 4 5