Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Greetings All!~
Hello everyone!
My name is Abi, and I am super excited to be here! I first heard of FR on tumblr, and I've been waiting a while to make it into a registration opening. I appreciate any tips or starting help you all have to offer me, and I'll see you all around.~
Hello everyone!
My name is Abi, and I am super excited to be here! I first heard of FR on tumblr, and I've been waiting a while to make it into a registration opening. I appreciate any tips or starting help you all have to offer me, and I'll see you all around.~
@2himedere4u

Hey! Welcome to FR! I've been here a while and let me tell you- ITS GREAT. LOVE IT. Also your progenitor is BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY, seafoam/maize/aqua is a gorgeous combo! You should go to 'Scrying Workshop' in the sidebar, choose the bottom option, and enter her ID and see what she'd look like with different genes! I bet she'll be lovely!

Anyways, first- What are your fave color combinations? Which breeds do you think you like best? I ask because me and I'm sure others would love to give you some dragons to start off! It takes 3 dragons to go to the coliseum and fight- (which is a good way to get food and money and sometimes familiars and apparel)

As for general tips- The coliseum is a good place to get stuff you can sell and if you want you can level up dragons to lvl 7 and exalt them for about 10-12k each which is a good way to make money. Here's a guide to what build to give your dragons and how to go through the coli!

Any other questions you have?
@2himedere4u

Hey! Welcome to FR! I've been here a while and let me tell you- ITS GREAT. LOVE IT. Also your progenitor is BEAUTIFUL AND LOVELY, seafoam/maize/aqua is a gorgeous combo! You should go to 'Scrying Workshop' in the sidebar, choose the bottom option, and enter her ID and see what she'd look like with different genes! I bet she'll be lovely!

Anyways, first- What are your fave color combinations? Which breeds do you think you like best? I ask because me and I'm sure others would love to give you some dragons to start off! It takes 3 dragons to go to the coliseum and fight- (which is a good way to get food and money and sometimes familiars and apparel)

As for general tips- The coliseum is a good place to get stuff you can sell and if you want you can level up dragons to lvl 7 and exalt them for about 10-12k each which is a good way to make money. Here's a guide to what build to give your dragons and how to go through the coli!

Any other questions you have?
FR Art Blog | Main/Art Blog
@Meww

Thank you for the welcome! I'm not sure which color combos I like best yet. I think pastel/soft colors look nice so far though!
Looking through the site's encyclopedia, I believe Snappers, Ridgebacks, and Coatls are the most appealing to me! The Coatls look so cute, fluffy, and mischievous!
Once you exalt dragons, they're permanently gone, right? I want to make sure I don't accidentally exalt my first dragon.
Thank you for linking me to the guide also! I'm going to pour through that right now.~
@Meww

Thank you for the welcome! I'm not sure which color combos I like best yet. I think pastel/soft colors look nice so far though!
Looking through the site's encyclopedia, I believe Snappers, Ridgebacks, and Coatls are the most appealing to me! The Coatls look so cute, fluffy, and mischievous!
Once you exalt dragons, they're permanently gone, right? I want to make sure I don't accidentally exalt my first dragon.
Thank you for linking me to the guide also! I'm going to pour through that right now.~
@2himedere4u

Yes, once you exalt dragons, they're gone forever! Make sure you don't exalt any dragons you want to keep!

ALSO i'm sending you a crossroads! I hope you enjoy them!
@2himedere4u

Yes, once you exalt dragons, they're gone forever! Make sure you don't exalt any dragons you want to keep!

ALSO i'm sending you a crossroads! I hope you enjoy them!
@Meww

Ahh, okay thank you!
And ohmygosh! Thank you so much for the Coatl! He is absolutely gorgeous! I really appreciate your helpfulness and gift. ^-^
@Meww

Ahh, okay thank you!
And ohmygosh! Thank you so much for the Coatl! He is absolutely gorgeous! I really appreciate your helpfulness and gift. ^-^
@2himedere4u

Of course! If you have any other questions at all, you can ask or mail me! I've been on this site for a long time, haha, i love it here! I hope you enjoy him! You can friend me if you want, too! Good luck!
@2himedere4u

Of course! If you have any other questions at all, you can ask or mail me! I've been on this site for a long time, haha, i love it here! I hope you enjoy him! You can friend me if you want, too! Good luck!