Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Clan Banners: OPEN
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
dle.png
dle.png
nwemn4.png2e52sef.png6pw1o7.pngo6h4rr.png
@Latei

The images don't seem to be loading for me...
@Latei

The images don't seem to be loading for me...
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
these are amazing!!!
these are amazing!!!
O1sbS.gifPMuSq.gifptaI2.gifk9OMV.gif
@latei
@latei
O1sbS.gifPMuSq.gifptaI2.gifk9OMV.gif
Username: Archnight/Archie
Clan: Arcane
Image 1: My dragon baby Ryzylwyrm, with the phrase "Exchange Corner, Barter!"
Can you make the picture behind Ryzylwyrm sand dunes, and make the text a velvet red with a border of yellow divided like the center line of a highway, with a line than a space, than another line. If it is not to much trouble can you put a few coins and gems sitting in a pile somewhere on the banner. Thank you very much. I will pay for it if I need to. Up to about 10 k treasure, I have seen a few banners where they are a link to another forum, if you can, can you connect it to my exchange corner in the the items for sale forum area.
Username: Archnight/Archie
Clan: Arcane
Image 1: My dragon baby Ryzylwyrm, with the phrase "Exchange Corner, Barter!"
Can you make the picture behind Ryzylwyrm sand dunes, and make the text a velvet red with a border of yellow divided like the center line of a highway, with a line than a space, than another line. If it is not to much trouble can you put a few coins and gems sitting in a pile somewhere on the banner. Thank you very much. I will pay for it if I need to. Up to about 10 k treasure, I have seen a few banners where they are a link to another forum, if you can, can you connect it to my exchange corner in the the items for sale forum area.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
Username: spacegoblin
Clan: Shadow
Banner type: Large
Image 1: A purple/rose/pink (whichever is fine) colored dragon
Image 2: Same thing except a differently colored dragon either purple/rose/pink
Text: Evil beings hide in the shadows!
BG colors: the background you used for the free banner that says "you say cheat like its a bad thing"

if you ever get to this, THANK YOU! :)))
Username: spacegoblin
Banner type: Large
Image 1: A purple/rose/pink (whichever is fine) colored dragon
Image 2: Same thing except a differently colored dragon either purple/rose/pink
Text: Evil beings hide in the shadows!
BG colors: the background you used for the free banner that says "you say cheat like its a bad thing"

if you ever get to this, THANK YOU! :)))
deIANmD.png
[b]Username:[/b] mshailz [b]Clan:[/b] Wind [b]Bannertype:[/b] Large [b]Image 1:[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/zSA6A3o.png[/img] [b]Image 2:[/b] Surprise me :) [b]Text:[/b] (I want something that has to do with Once Upon A TIme or Frozen but also relates to the Wind Clan. If that makes any sense.) [b]BG colors/image**:[/b] I want it to be a .gif banner. The background is still, but something in the banner moves. Wind would be nice. (I like Lumen's Banner. Something similar to that) Or something like this: [img]http://i.imgur.com/gJx5H9h.gif[/img] (Banner is not mine and all credit goes to the creator. I just used this as an example.)
Username: mshailz
Clan: Wind
Bannertype: Large
Image 1: zSA6A3o.png
Image 2: Surprise me :)
Text: (I want something that has to do with Once Upon A TIme or Frozen but also relates to the Wind Clan. If that makes any sense.)
BG colors/image**: I want it to be a .gif banner. The background is still, but something in the banner moves. Wind would be nice. (I like Lumen's Banner. Something similar to that) Or something like this: gJx5H9h.gif
(Banner is not mine and all credit goes to the creator. I just used this as an example.)
Username: Glenwood22
Clan: Light
Banner: large
Can it have light weaver on it and it says "All hail Lightweaver" You can choose a background that appeals to you
Username: Glenwood22
Clan: Light
Banner: large
Can it have light weaver on it and it says "All hail Lightweaver" You can choose a background that appeals to you
Hi Latei,

firstly, AMAZING work, your banners are crisp and gorgeous.

And, with that, I'd like to put in a request :3

Username: DarkEagleX
Bannertype: large
Image 1: Wind flag
Image 2: Windsinger
Text: "You can never fall with the wind under your wings" and then if it's possible, have that disappear and say: "Wind Flight" ? (Sort of like what you've done with Lumens plague banner.)
BG colours: WIND

I would be forever grateful ^_^
Hi Latei,

firstly, AMAZING work, your banners are crisp and gorgeous.

And, with that, I'd like to put in a request :3

Username: DarkEagleX
Bannertype: large
Image 1: Wind flag
Image 2: Windsinger
Text: "You can never fall with the wind under your wings" and then if it's possible, have that disappear and say: "Wind Flight" ? (Sort of like what you've done with Lumens plague banner.)
BG colours: WIND

I would be forever grateful ^_^
Username: Isamu122198
Bannertype: Large
Image 1: the shadow logo
Image 2: my profile image (my dragon)
Text: Shadow's destroy the light
BG colours/image**: SHADOWMAP

that ok with you?
Username: Isamu122198