Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | December Registration is Now Closed
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24
Yay!
Yay!
Ping me if replying to me. I forget easily...

Central Time Zone (+2 FR Time)
OBULKax.png
WELCOME TO HELL YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE AND PROBABLY WONT WANT TO ANYWAYS.
WELCOME TO HELL YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE AND PROBABLY WONT WANT TO ANYWAYS.
Welcome new meat friends. *Smiles manically*
(BTW join the Lightning flight, we're better than the rest XD)
Welcome new meat friends. *Smiles manically*
(BTW join the Lightning flight, we're better than the rest XD)
[acronym=Doctor Who]20utm5d.png[/acronym]
Welcome to the game newcomers! And a bigger welcome to all new members who joined the Wind flight! If anyone wants to be friends with me , just send a friend request.
Welcome to the game newcomers! And a bigger welcome to all new members who joined the Wind flight! If anyone wants to be friends with me , just send a friend request.
arceus-and-the-dragon-trio-o.gif
(slamming hands rhythmically on the table) FRESH MEAT FRESH MEAT FRESH MEAT
(slamming hands rhythmically on the table) FRESH MEAT FRESH MEAT FRESH MEAT
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
Welcome to all the new clans, especially those who have joined the wind flight! :) I hope you enjoy the experience here at Flight Rising!
Welcome to all the new clans, especially those who have joined the wind flight! :) I hope you enjoy the experience here at Flight Rising!
Hello! I am fresh meat! :D

Nice to eat meet you!

My friend got me to join, and I'm actually pretty excited! The dragon-making thing was fun! (But my random dragon has some interesting colors. O-O)
Hello! I am fresh meat! :D

Nice to eat meet you!

My friend got me to join, and I'm actually pretty excited! The dragon-making thing was fun! (But my random dragon has some interesting colors. O-O)
Join plague newbies all other flight will fall to our might
Join plague newbies all other flight will fall to our might
boIu4p9.png
although I'm still learning the ropes as well, welcome newbies!! Even a bigger welcome to those in the Water Flight!! If you happened to join the Water Flight, come to me for a free dragon!! :3c
although I'm still learning the ropes as well, welcome newbies!! Even a bigger welcome to those in the Water Flight!! If you happened to join the Water Flight, come to me for a free dragon!! :3c
Hi! I'm a newbie too nice to meet all of you! I'm learning to play FR through trial and error lol.

By the way, can someone tell me where I can find the raffle forum?
Hi! I'm a newbie too nice to meet all of you! I'm learning to play FR through trial and error lol.

By the way, can someone tell me where I can find the raffle forum?
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24