Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello Everyone!
Hey, I'm really happy I finally got the chance to join this site, as I've been wanting to for ages :3
Hopefully I can make some new friends and have a good time. Stuff I like includes anime, books, many kinds of movies (especially horrors and gangster based ones) and plushies.
I'm not sure what else to say other than I hope I will be welcome here ^^
Hey, I'm really happy I finally got the chance to join this site, as I've been wanting to for ages :3
Hopefully I can make some new friends and have a good time. Stuff I like includes anime, books, many kinds of movies (especially horrors and gangster based ones) and plushies.
I'm not sure what else to say other than I hope I will be welcome here ^^
Hi and welcome to Flight Rising, @AmethystTalon! :D
You're always welcome! In fact, it's great that you finally got to join our large, friendly community. You will surely be able to find new friends here!
Hi and welcome to Flight Rising, @AmethystTalon! :D
You're always welcome! In fact, it's great that you finally got to join our large, friendly community. You will surely be able to find new friends here!
N5Fffyx.png
Welcome to Flight Rising @AmethystTalon! I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends. Everyone's super nice around here. c:
Welcome to Flight Rising @AmethystTalon! I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends. Everyone's super nice around here. c:
Thanks everyone :3
Thanks everyone :3