Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | FREE DRAGONS FOR NEWBIES!!! (ALSO IN AH)
1 2 3
Thanks a bunch! :)
Thanks a bunch! :)
arcanist_by_masq_d-d8inv5f.pngspPhsAQeF.png
Thanks again! Quick probably silly question. Could you tell me how to get one of my dragons to show up as a picture over my name?
Thanks again! Quick probably silly question. Could you tell me how to get one of my dragons to show up as a picture over my name?
ZfeCqVE.gif
@superizumo
Is that Seafoam Iridescent - Sunshine Current - Gold Underbelly still available and if so may I please have it?
@superizumo
Is that Seafoam Iridescent - Sunshine Current - Gold Underbelly still available and if so may I please have it?
@Allele Not silly at all! It took me like, at least a week to figure it out when I first started xD

Up at the top of the site next to your username, there's a little down arrow. The second option on the list that pops up is to change your avatar :)
@Allele Not silly at all! It took me like, at least a week to figure it out when I first started xD

Up at the top of the site next to your username, there's a little down arrow. The second option on the list that pops up is to change your avatar :)
howdy
@MariGrayson Yep!! Be sure not to exalt her too soon ;) I'll send the crossroads now. And welcome to FR!!
@MariGrayson Yep!! Be sure not to exalt her too soon ;) I'll send the crossroads now. And welcome to FR!!
howdy
@superizumo glad to know I'm not the only one who didn't immediately find it. Thanks :)
@superizumo glad to know I'm not the only one who didn't immediately find it. Thanks :)
ZfeCqVE.gif
@superizumo I would love the "Purple Iridescent - Navy Shimmer - Sky Smoke"
@superizumo I would love the "Purple Iridescent - Navy Shimmer - Sky Smoke"
@CuthailFox Yes of course! Be sure not to exalt him too soon! I'll send the crossroads now~~ Welcome to FR!!
@CuthailFox Yes of course! Be sure not to exalt him too soon! I'll send the crossroads now~~ Welcome to FR!!
howdy
[quote name="superizumo" date="2014-12-15 10:59:46"]@CuthailFox Yes of course! Be sure not to exalt him too soon! I'll send the crossroads now~~ Welcome to FR!![/quote] Thank you so much! :D I really appreciate it! :)
superizumo wrote on 2014-12-15 10:59:46:

Thank you so much! :D I really appreciate it! :)
@superizumo Hi! I wonder if it is ok to get Seafoam Iridescent - Sunshine Current - Gold Underbelly or Seafoam Iridescent - Orange Current - Sunshine Underbelly? They are so cute and have beautiful color that I can not make final decision!!
@superizumo Hi! I wonder if it is ok to get Seafoam Iridescent - Sunshine Current - Gold Underbelly or Seafoam Iridescent - Orange Current - Sunshine Underbelly? They are so cute and have beautiful color that I can not make final decision!!
1 2 3